|This posting is managed by:||Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Project Manager
|Industry||IT - Other|
Are you passionate about incident management? This is the role for you! You will work with Global Major Incident and Service Assurance Team in UK to provide top class technology and services to their clients.
* Responsible for managing all major incidents, leading the team to resolution, and communicating to all levels of the organisation. You will be the "go-to" point for all communications related to this.
* Take charge of the situation, prepare responses, and drive the solution to the issue.
* Create an action plan to solve the incident and deliver the solution.
* Document post-incident recovery steps in order to establish root cause, aid in process improvements, identify deviations and to enable the creation of a knowledge base.
* Develop and improve the process of incident management for future use
* Collaborate with HQ to improve IT operations and service management in Japan.
* Fluent in English
* Minimum 3 years experience in Major Incident Management
* ITIL certification will be an added advantage
* Good sense of urgency and strong communication skills
* Willing to work on public holidays and weekends
* Attractive employment benefits (additional pension, medical and life insurance)
* Hybrid working arrangements
* Flexible and open company culture
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Company Info||Our client is a Top Tier Technology Company with great success in creating supply chain and warehouse solutions using AI and Robotic Technology. They have secured clients globally and now expanding their footprints in Japan.|
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社