|This posting is managed by:||Fidel Consulting KK|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Executive - Manager (Administration)
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Programmer
|Industry||Internet Services/ISP (Internet Service Provider)|
• Manage application to migration into cloud native microservice based architecture
• Substantial experience and proven track record of successfully launching multi-dependent and sophisticated technology and infrastructure products and services
• Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when implementing sophisticated multi-year programs that spans 10s of teams.
• Manage certification of Operating system, kernel, drivers, cloud platform releases, and platform readiness for application onboarding
• Manage complete project life cycle, project team and application owners
• Manage the team to handle Program Risk, Mitigation, align milestone with business strategy
• Able to lead from the front, prioritize, and drive the bigger mission forward by translating vision into results.
• Partner with all technical functions across the company to ensure all organizations are in sync toward program goal, dealing with high levels of ambiguity, seeing around corners to identify blockers, and ensuring needs are balanced against technical requirements.
• Ability to build plans, breakdown complex intricate problems into tactical tasks and strategize solutions
A leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and bold new future.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area
• 5+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, or technical product/program management experience.
• B.S./B.Tech in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
• Experience in OS (CentOS, RedHat) engineering, Kubernetes architecture or micro-service or cloud-based application deployment
• Proven technical experience with infrastructure, cloud architecture and application technologiess
• Collaborative skills to work with multiple verticals and workstreams in a complex matrix organization
• Presentation skills to share findings, goals, risks, and synthesized data with executives
• Experience with Cloud computing, large-scale infra leveraging technologies such as Java, Python, Shell, C, C++, etc.
• Experience with scale, production with emphasis on Reliability, Efficiency, Scalability.
• Experience with large-scale distributed systems software engineering.
• Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies and PMP or equivalent qualification
• Passion and drive for championing Cloud Transformation and cloud adoption success across the organization.
Primary Skill Set: CentOS, RedHat engineering, Kubernetes architecture or micro-service or cloud-based application deployment.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6000K - JPY 8500K|
|Contractor/ Part time|