|This posting is managed by:||j Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Property/Real Estate - Asset Management
Finance/Bank/Securities/Investment - Funds Management/Hedge Fund
Property/Real Estate - Asset Valuation/Acquisition
Responsible for major Japanese companies, providing solutions from both financial and non-financial perspectives.
For large companies, not only financial aspects such as fund procurement (financial strategy), but also a wide range of needs and issues related to business strategy, overseas strategy, personnel organization, etc. Support improvement.
* In addition to sales staff, we are also recruiting strategic staff who mainly make business strategy proposals to large companies.
[Measures to prevent second-hand smoke]
No smoking indoors (There are places where you can smoke indoors)
8: 40-17: 10 (scheduled working hours 7 hours 30 minutes, break time 60 minutes)
* There may be cases where a flextime system is introduced in the department where you work.
〇 Knowledge and experience in financing real estate assets
(Bank, trust bank, securities business)
〇 Financial institution RM experience for developers, general contractors, and real estate funds
〇 Ability to judge real estate (property)
* English proficiency is desirable
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 4000K - JPY 14000K|
* Salary is determined by regulations (determined by ability, aptitude, etc.)
Salary increase: Once a year
Bonus: Twice a year
Health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, long-term care insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, employment insurance
Overtime allowance, full commuting replenishment *, lunch subsidy *, etc. * Based on regulations
Shareholding association system, on-site childcare center, babysitter childcare discount system, housing-related system according to the needs of each employee, etc.
|Holidays||Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, year-end and new year, paid leave, other special leave, etc.|
Employment of full-time employees (no fixed period)
* There is a trial period (6 months), and the salary is the same.
* Depending on experience, it may be presented by contract employees (renewal of annual salary system for one year).