TECH MAHINDRA Limited
General Affairs/HR/Legal - Trainer (Education/Training)
General Affairs/HR/Legal - Other
Consulting - HR Consulting
On-Site Wellness Coordinator who will provide leadership for a comprehensive wellness program.
• Leads a comprehensive wellness program.
• Coordinate, plans, and facilitate health and fitness activities and programs for employees.
• Act as a key contact to an allocated team, providing brief interventions and support to enable
them to improve outcomes and build coping strategies as appropriate
• Plan and implement classes, speakers, seminars, personal training, and fitness assessments that
promote healthy lifestyles.
• Develops promotion and publicity plans for wellness and fitness programs for the Business.
• Compile statistical summaries of participant data, class attendance, and equipment inventories
to ensure proper detailed program evaluation.
• Assist the Delivery Head in the development of budget, policies, and procedures relevant to the
operation of the wellness program.
• Provide educational presentations and training programs.
Tech Mahindra Business Process Services provides Next Gen Digital CX & Back Office services across multiple industries including Communication, Media & Entertainment, Retail & CPG, Healthcare & Life Science, Banking & Financial Services, Transport, Hospitality & Logistics and Manufacturing & Utilities.
Our business process services are based on Next Gen AAC Model I.e. Analytics, Automation and Consulting delivered through a highly skilled multilingual Human Digital Workforce
|Working Hours||5-day working, Rotational based shifts|
• Ability to work cooperatively with people at all levels with respect.
• Able to implement programs to comply with Drug-Free Workplace requirements.
• Mentally strong and having a great emotional intelligence
• Experience of providing brief interventions/ support and drive to build a great team
Education and Experience:
• A bachelor’s degree in health education, psychology, counseling, social work, or a related field
required; Master’s degree preferred.
• Two or more years of experience in wellness program development.
• Ability to move light objects weighing less than 20 pounds short distances.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 7000K - JPY 13000K|
Medical Insurance (covering the family)