|This posting is managed by:||j Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Finance/Bank/Securities/Investment - Analyst/Economist/Research
Consulting - Business Consulting/Think Tank
Finance/Accounting - Accounting/Finance
○ General IR operations for institutional investors and analysts
・ Dissemination of a wide range of company information such as business conditions, financial conditions, business strategies, and ESG-related matters.
* In the future, support for domestic and foreign investors is also expected
・ Correspondence at the time of announcement of financial results, preparation of materials for financial results briefing, planning and management of other external IR events
・ Dissemination of ESG-related information to investors
・ Correspondence to major rating agencies
* After Corona, overseas business trips (about twice a year) are also expected.
[Measures to prevent second-hand smoke]
No smoking indoors (There are places where you can smoke indoors)
8: 40-17: 10 (scheduled working hours 7 hours 30 minutes, break time 60 minutes)
* There may be cases where a flextime system is introduced in the department where you work.
・ Basic knowledge about finance / accounting
・ English (advanced / business level) TOEIC 860 points or higher
・ Japanese (native level)
・ Presentation work experience by PowerPoint
・ English (advanced / business level) TOEIC 900 points or higher
・ Study abroad ・ Experience working abroad
・ IR work experience
・ Bookkeeping level 2
・ Securities analyst
・ Practical experience in the financial industry (banking, securities, asset management field)
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 5000K - JPY 12000K|
* Salary is determined by regulations (determined by ability, aptitude, etc.)
Salary increase: Once a year
Bonus: Twice a year
Health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, long-term care insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, employment insurance
Overtime allowance, full commuting replenishment *, lunch subsidy *, etc. * Based on regulations
Shareholding association system, on-site childcare center, babysitter childcare discount system, housing-related system according to the needs of each employee, etc.
|Holidays||Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, paid leave, other special leave, etc.|
Employment of full-time employees (no fixed period)
* There is a trial period (6 months), and the salary is the same.
* Depending on experience, it may be presented by contract employees (renewal of annual salary system for one year).