|This posting is managed by:||Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Logistics/Retail/Consumer/Fashion - Buyer/Warehouse Logistics
|Industry||Food and Beverage Production|
The Operations Coordinator will help ensure a healthy inventory through out the year, monitor temperature, fruitloss and other reporting requirements regularly and accurately.
* Coordinating with the Operations Manager to maintain the Japan Supplier Accountability system throughout Japan.
* Advise the Operations Manager on any current fruit quality issues or supply issues that may impact on future fruit quality or the availability of fruit.
* Build and maintain robust, transparent relationships with key customers and service providers and company stakeholders.
* Work with the Sales team to overcome any customer stock issues and to minimise fruitloss and claims.
* Prepare charter and container vessel discharge reports
* Experience in SCM in Food or FMCG industry
* 5+ years in an operations, logistics or customer service role
* Experienced in multicultural customer and staff management, internal controls and project management
* Experience using SAP or another ERP system preferred
Great work life balance (Flex time and WFH system)
Competitive compensation (Base + Bonus)
Opportunity to use english in a daily basis
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Charles Mellaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8926
|Company Info||Our client is a well-known FMCG company with headquarter in New Zealand, with more than 10,000 employees worldwide. The business is very stable with over 80% of market share globally.|
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6000K - JPY 9000K|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社