|This posting is managed by:||Next Stage Asia Co., Ltd.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Building/Construction/Equipment/Real Estate - Engineer ( Building/Construction/Equipment )
Manufacturing (Automobile/Plant Engineering/Precision Equipment) - Architect/CAD Architect/CAD Operator/Plant Architect
Building/Construction/Equipment/Real Estate - Other
● We will participate in the design strategy team that promotes planning proposal type and design proposal type construction projects that we are involved in, and promote the improvement of proposal power related to design and streamline.
● Implementation of design supervision and 3D modeling in all processes after building development planning, space construction using our products, basic planning, and basic design in collaboration with members of the Design Strategy Office and internal design / external consultants. To do.
● Creation of 3D models of business planning and space design provided by our company to the owner
--Modeling using parametric programs related to the design work of the Design Strategy Office
[About the company]
☆ The Pavilion of the Expo is almost our company ☆
We are working on many symbolic properties.
As the world's top share in the manufacture of large membrane structures and the leading company in the industry, we will continue to challenge the "potential of membranes".
That is our mission. Although the company name rarely appears on the table, our membrane structure technology is used in many buildings that you know, such as sports facilities such as Tokyo Dome, universities, and railway stations. In addition to buildings, our products are often used in logistics container bags, and we also handle preventive membranes to prevent water pollution in rivers, and reinforced soil and protection for railways and roads.
[Representative membrane structure building]
Tokyo Station Yaesu Exit Granroof, Seibu Dome (ceiling), Saitama Stadium (ceiling), Ajinomoto Stadium (ceiling), Hanshin Racecourse (audience seat shade part), Osaka Universal City Station, Shin-Toyosu Brillia Running Stadium,
Medina Haram Piazza Shading Umbrellas (Saudi Arabia), Denver International Airport (USA), Shanghai International Circuit (CHINA), SouthAfrica FIFA World Cup Stadium (SouthAfrica), LODZ TRAMSTATION (Poland), etc.
■ A manufacturer that plans, designs, produces (processes), and manages construction of structures that apply membrane technology, such as the roofs of "Tokyo Dome" and "Saitama Stadium."
■ Developing a variety of products and services to meet diverse needs, such as building planning, design, and construction, and research and development of membrane products such as antifouling membranes and container bags.
■ The 1st Global Niche Top 100 Selected Companies by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
|Working Hours||9:00 to 17:30 (break 45 minutes) 7 hours 45 minutes / day|
● 3D model creation skills using parametric programs (Grasshopper, Rhinoceros)
● Experience in a project design team with 4 or more people.
● Experience in architectural and interior design
● Experience in designing RC or steel-framed architectural design drawings (total floor of 1,000 square meters or more) above the basic design level
● Experience in one or more of basic planning, basic design, implementation design, bidding response, construction supervision in architecture
● Experience in charge of owner, presentation experience
[Personal image you want]
● The intention to learn the characteristics and characteristics of the membrane and actively propose plans and plans that make use of it.
● Smooth direct communication with team owners and external teams.
It is even better if you have an architect qualification (1st and 2nd grade).
● Parametric programs (Grasshopper, Rhinoceros)
● Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
● PowerPoint, Word, Excel
● AUTOCAD preferential treatment
● High school graduation or above
* It is even better if you are from an architecture-related department or faculty.
● Resume with photo, resume of work (content expression method is free format)
● Works that can appeal your ability
● Explanatory material for the work
(Work description, production period, your own part, etc.)
* The medium of the explanation material of the work does not matter.
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 4000K - JPY 7000K|
・ 4,000,000-7,000,000 yen
(Negotiable depending on experience etc.)
* Overtime allowance is paid separately
・ Various allowances:
Full transportation expenses, child allowance, etc.
・ Bonus: Twice a year
・ Salary increase: Once a year
Dormitory, company housing, various social insurance, retirement allowance, property accumulation savings, welfare mutual aid association, recreation center, etc.
Career development education system, qualification acquisition incentive system, improvement proposal system, etc.
|Holidays||Complete weekly two-day system (Saturday, Sunday), holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, summer vacation, paid leave (10-40 days a year), special leave|