Planning/Marketing/PR - Branding/Strategic Marketing
Planning/Marketing/PR - Planning/Marketing
Planning/Marketing/PR - Advertisement/Communication/PR
|Industry||Computer/OA Equipment/Telecommunication Equipment|
Asia Japan Chiba
Our new location, Japan office is going to open in February, 2022!!
We are looking for a seasoned marketing professional who is passionate about the PC Gaming world to join our NZXT APAC marketing team.
As Marketing Manager – Japan, you will be in charge of leading our company's marketing efforts across Japan. You will be responsible for creating, executing on, managing and fine tuning well targeted marketing strategies.
This includes Go-to-Market plans for new products and services, coordinate online marketing initiatives and drive our business growth in both the retail channel as well as our own DTC offering.
You will own the company’s digital marketing ecosystem with the objective of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic and generating revenue and market share growth of NZXT Direct to Consumer (DTC) retail business in Japan.
You will strategize and execute all web and paid media initiatives and monitor performance analytics, website traffic and product performance.
This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Marketing – APAC and requires extensive international collaboration with product, sales, content marketing and ADD. Your role will be focused on successful business growth, maximizing brand reach, and developing brand affinity.
[What you will do]
- Go-to-Market – Country specific launches of new products and services into channel and DTC to achieve KPI
- PR and Communication – working with local media to create news and articles to support new product and service launches as well as business goals on existing product and services to achieve objectives in both channel and DTC.
- Influencers – identify, engage and co-operate with appropriate influencer and content creators to organize:
>> Reviews, unboxings and brand exposure through YouTube, Twitch and/or other platforms projects and activities for broader and better NZXT product visibility such as modding projects, NZXT PC System assembly, partnerships with other brands, giveaways
- NZXT Community – grow the local community in terms of size and engagement to reach set KPIs
- Messaging and Story-telling best-in-class product pages, landing pages and direct response ads (A/B/n tests) across DTC and measure the impact on various KPIs including traffic, engagements and conversions.
- Digital Marketing Campaigns – leveraging SEO, SEM, paid social, programmatic media and retargeting efforts to capture existing, as well as generate new demand.
- ROAS Optimization – execute strategy across channels to drive most efficient ROAS and CAC without sacrificing the brand or long-term growth.
- Marketing attribution - Assess and continue to refine the MarTech stack in partnership with Analytics
- Vendor and agency relationships – including scope development and frequent fit and capability assessment.
- Campaign Budget
- Annual/Quarterly goals and reviews
- Annual Community Plans with Quarterly Actions
NZXT is a rapidly growing company made up of gamers, builders and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types.
We are a team of creative, motivated and results-oriented people who love what we do and are dedicated to making it easy, fun and rewarding for our audience to play games. We are a founder-led organization that has not lost any of our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots.
This is an exciting time to join NZXT as we are poised for significant global expansion and growth.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Monday - Friday
9:00 (8:00) AM to 6:00 (5:00) PM
(8 hours with 1 hour lunch time)
- Experience working in matrixed and global cross-functional organizations across time zones and languages (Japanese/English).
- 10+ years relevant experience in marketing for major consumer brands and/or entertainment franchises.
- Previous experience in demand generation, e-Commerce marketing, KOL marketing, and channel marketing.
- Experience working cross-functionally and project management in a fast-paced dynamic business environment.
- Experience in guiding and working with agencies, functional teams (media, digital, PR, Events).
- Experience marketing PC-driven and/or gaming-driven products to diverse audiences is a plus.
- 3+ years of multi-channel direct response acquisition marketing experience, primarily at a DTC eCommerce or retail company or similar agency experience.
- Ability to create cohesive and conversion-centric website and digital experiences.
- Experience running and owning a paid media strategy across PPC, SEO, and SEM.
- Strong understanding of MarTech solutions including web analytics and applications (Google Analytics).
- Experience leading lifecycle/email marketing efforts and functions.
- Experience managing relationships with digital/web agencies and contractors.
- Creative and analytical skills, ability to develop new skill sets
- Passion for "the future of media" based on industry trends
- Positive, flexible, and well organized to thrive in a rapid environment and meet challenging deadlines
- A self-starter and team-collaborator with a passion for working in an entrepreneurial environment
- You are comfortable rolling up your sleeves to be involved with multiple stakeholders and projects
- Project management abilities and multitasking capabilities are required for our day-to-day work.
- Communication skills and ensuring internal and external stakeholders are well informed throughout the entire marketing process.
- Affinity towards data and insights in making decisions.
- Strong knowledge of PC gaming consumers, industry trends, and competitor landscape.
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
** Work location will be in Japan.
We are opening our Japan office in February, 2022.