IT (Other) - Project Manager
Ahead Consulting requires a dedicated Software Development Project Manager to assist with the business unit interaction and deployment of a multi-component system to be used by a team of contact center staff.
- The project involves interaction between the business unit and the offshore development team in order to ensure that all business requirements have properly been documented, and outcomes and timelines are clearly understood by both the development team and business unit.
- You will be responsible for communication with the business unit, representatives, and users, as well as the internal project team and offshore development team. Timelines, milestones, and progress will be accurately tracked and reported to key stakeholders to ensure that there is a quality level of visibility provided at all times.
- Challenges will include working to accurately ensure that business requirements have been communicated properly to the development team, and that UAT and rollout schedules are well understood and prepared for.
- The expectation is that you will manage a team of 3-4 total resources assigned to this project, ranging from business analysts to bridge engineers.
- Background in software development
- Experienced as an application deployment Project Manager within a large scale enterprise environment (Finance, insurance, manufacturing, e-commerce)
- Excellent bilingual (business level Japanese/English) abilities to communicate with appropriate business and technology representatives
- Strong project planning and reporting abilities
- Team player in addition to team management skills
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 15000K - JPY 18000K|
Commuting/ Transportation Allowance