|This posting is managed by:||Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Manufacturing (Automobile/Plant Engineering/Precision Equipment) - Plant Management
Manufacturing (Automobile/Plant Engineering/Precision Equipment) - Production Control
|Industry||Industrial Equipment/Heavy Electrical Machinery/Facility Equipment|
If you are looking for an exciting challenge, where you can help to expand into new countries and are generally interested in new technology, then this is your chance!
Our client decided to set up a technical service center here in Japan to expand their Financial Service business unit. This role is responsible for all aspects of quality and security in the production of various (physical) products for payments, such as making credit cards.
Responsible for all machines in the technical center
Periodical / preventive maintenance to increase productivity
Ensure maintenance and issues related to facility
Downtime Performance / correction maintenance
* Experience in relevant industry (semiconductor, data center, automotive, medical device)
* English business as all training is conducted in English
* Japanese fluency to communicate with regulators
Good to have, but not must:
* Knowledge of and experience of methods such as Lean Six Sigma, risk assessment approach highly appreciated
* Qualification in relevant industry
* Project Management Experience
* Great support from international support team
* Great career progression
* 2 days off per week (Sat & Sun), Year-end and New Year holidays, Golden Week, summer vacation
* Cover insurance for health, welfare, unemployment, labor & medical
* Commuting allowance by public transport or own car
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Khang Le on +813 6832 8692
* Our client is a multimedia technology company with over 13,000 employees worldwide.
* The main technologies that they provide and develop are bio-metric authentication system/device, IoT system/module, and payment system.
* The company is vertically aligned, which means they provide not only the Software, but also the hardware and manufacturing of their products.
* Setting up their first Tech Center here in Japan
Experience in relevant industry (semiconductor, data center, automotive, medical device)
English business as all training is conducted in English
Japanese fluency to communicate with regulators
Good to have, but not must:
Knowledge of and experience of methods such as Lean Six Sigma, risk assessment approach highly appreciated
Qualification in relevant industry
Project Management Experience
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社