CBRE SM Solutions K.K.
Executive - Manager (Administration)
Property/Real Estate - Other
|Industry||Real Estate/Property Management/Facility Management|
Purpose of the role:
This person will work with local FM BTO and the Global Transition Team (GTT) to ensure overall success of projects and programs supporting strategic business in Global Workplace Solutions (GWS). This work is predominantly mobilizing new client accounts and expansion/transformation of existing accounts. This individual will lead and facilitate planning sessions and client meetings, assessing risk, implementing mitigation plans, and communicating with key decision-makers, and work together with Bid Transition Operate (FM BTO) during the new account mobilization process who works closely with the Area General Managers (AGM’s) and the EA Country Lead to form a team that provides leadership to support a wide range of Enterprise Accounts operating in Japan.
• Successful delivery of overall account transition on time and within budget
• Adherence to CBRE’s global/APAC transition process and governance structure
• Codification of APAC’s transition SOP
• As part of the transition in process, assist BTO for the due diligence process to identify and mitigate gaps between Bid’s Solution and Actual (based on completed DD) show how gaps can be bridged including cost and risk. Assist BTO to lead on any operation solution changes.
• Development and management of transition budget for the account, including the management of the time recording element for all designated transition team members
• Achievement of financial targets (generally expense budgets) associated with the transition
• Development of detailed transition schedule, in partnership with PMO lead, and the management of this plan through completion and hand-off to account operations team
• Develop communications(implementation of system, go live announcement to the users) and follow change management plan for transition
• Employment of effective communication methods and tools to manage the new dedicated CBRE account team as they onboard; and build and manage client relationship
• Lead multi-discipline transition resource team; resolve transition obstacles that may impede success; solve for resource needs as necessary to ensure success; generally course correct as necessary
• Participate and lead client/CBRE transition team meetings and internal CBRE transition meetings
• Ability to manage and effectively communicate transition risks with both the client and the transition team and stakeholders
• Ensure all contract obligations are met; Conduct country reporting that transition deliverables are satisfied per agreed measurements
• Where transition process and ongoing operations run concurrent, ensure delivery of seamless operations at country level
・ Become a driving force for business / business expansion
・ It is possible to build relationships with the Global Team, other departments in Japan, and other teams, and to carry out work from a wide range of perspectives.
・ CBRE is a company where women certified as "Eruboshi" play an active role.
You will play the role of "unsung hero" to support the creation of an environment where employees can work safely and efficiently in the offices and research facilities of clients who work.
・ A corporate culture that combines foreign-affiliated companies and Japanese-affiliated companies
Our company was born through a capital tie-up between the CBRE Group and Ikoma Trading Co., Ltd. in Osaka.
Because the culture of Japanese companies is firmly inherited
It is an environment where you can enjoy the benefits of both foreign-affiliated and Japanese-affiliated companies.
・ Recommended for paid digestion throughout the company
Last year, we set a goal of 50% paid acquisition rate, and the majority of employees achieved the goal!
You can take a good rest, so you can play an active part without difficulty.
[Measures to prevent second-hand smoke]
Indoor smoking cessation
* Same as work place
|Working Hours||9: 00-17: 30|
*We have to ask all candidates to submit both Japanese resume and work experience (Shokumu keirekisho) when you apply for this position.
• Tertiary qualifications in marketing, economics or commerce
• 3～5 years+ experience in Facilities Management or Project Management in FM related or service related industry
• Excellent presentation skills and the ability to influence stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to in delivering results, from planning through to implementation
• Client focused, demonstrating an ability to provide quality service and advice within the Marketing arena
• Sound decision making capabilities, demonstrating an ability to create persuasive and compelling recommendations
• Well organized, with strong attention to detail and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
• Language:Native level/business fluent in Japanese and business level English writing, listening, and speaking
• MS skills:PPT, Excel, Word
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 7000K - JPY 8000K|
• Review of salary Once a year (April every year)
• Transportation expenses (based on company regulations)
• Retirement allowance system (temporary retirement allowance system / defined contribution pension system)
• Complete with social insurance
• Relo Club
• Various training, etc.
Complete weekly two-day system (Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays)
6 minutes walk from Shibakoen Station on the Toei Mita Line
7 minutes walk from Hamamatsucho Station on the Yamanote Line