|This posting is managed by:||Cornerstone Recruitment Japan K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Executive - CEO/COO/CFO/CIO/CTO/Other
IT (Other) - Project Manager
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
* Monitoring and guiding developers across a variety of projects, and delegating tasks and reviewing code as necessary
* Developing PHP/Laravel code as requested
* Communicating with various stakeholders across the firm, spanning both the investment and non-investment teams
* Reviewing all code which is being merged into gitlab
* Understanding, implementing, and monitoring the company’s Cybersecurity Policy
International financial services company with two decade history in Japan.
You will be based in the Tokyo office with option to Work-From-Home, directly learning from and reporting to the CTO to become the next successor.
This role includes both project management and hands-on software development, where you will be implementing new information technology where needed.
The ideal candidate will possess strong software development skill, with willingness to learn and try out new technology and support with infrastructure where necessary.
This is the ideal opportunity for you if you are a senior developer who wants to transition into a management-level position.
【WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY】
* Learn directly from CTO and step into a leadership role!
* International company, English will be the main language used
* The position offers full creative freedom - you can decide what you want to do, what tools to use, what new software to try, etc.
* Areas where you need to improve can be learned on the job with support from CTO
* Work from home is possible
* Strong teamwork
(This company takes active measurements against passive smoking.)
|Working Hours||Flex time|
* 10+ years in an IT role with a focus on development in PHP/Laravel, MariaDB, Centos, ESXi, Server, gitlab, and MVC
* 5+ years of recent experience in data processing, database architecture design and implementation
* 5+ years of DevOps and data analytical system development
* Experience as a team-lead developer
* English communication skills is a must
【GOOD TO HAVE】
* Japanese communication skill is good to have for internal communication
* 5+ years of experience developing for financial markets related applications, ideally across portfolio management, trading, and back office functions
* Infrastructure knowledge, such as broad understanding in tools and concepts such as MVC, C#, VBA, SQL, SSH, SSH Proxy, iScsi, switch configuration, firewall, NAT, port forwarding, networking, storage, backup, IT monitoring techniques
CTO is flexible as long as candidate is a senior developer and can match most technical requirements.
For example, if your background is Java developer, as long as you are willing to learn to use PHP, CTO may still consider.
There is also no strong requirement on a specific DevOps tool or cloud technology.
If your background is not strong on infrastructure, this can be taught on the job.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Daily Conversation Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
|Full-time permanent position|