|This posting is managed by:||Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Planning/Marketing/PR - Product Marketing
Planning/Marketing/PR - Sales Planning
Planning/Marketing/PR - Business Development/Business Management/Corporate Planning
|Industry||IT - Other|
Act as the bridge between the product marketing and sales teams for an exciting new feature for the company. You will be using your prowess in sales development and analytic skills to work through business problems.
Part Program Management and part Product Management.
Understand how to take insights from data and be able to work with multiple teams overseas to be able to deliver a product roadmap and solutions
Track product adoption goals
Present insights and recommendations to stakeholders
* Flexible industry background
* Have at least 6-7 years of experience with product marketing and sales/business development
* Have experience working in the Japanese market
* Be able to fluently speak English and at least conversational Japanese
* Technical skills like reading/writing SQL will be necessary
* Have both the mindset of a salesperson and product marketer in order to be able to bridge the two teams
* Very unique role in Japan - first of its kind here!
* You would own the full funnel- create your own process and unique solutions
* High visibility and will work with very senior people globally
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Eileen Kao on +813 6832 8932.
|Company Info||The client is a multinational company that is involved in all aspects from e-commerce to IT. The company looks to ever-expand its services and products to customers and works hard to improve in all aspects.|
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Daily Conversation Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 10000K - JPY 15000K|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社