|This posting is managed by:||Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Cloud Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - SRE Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - DevOps/DevSecOps Engineer
A leading Global Financial firm is looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer who will be responsible for keeping all user-facing services and other production systems running smoothly.
The Satisfaction Engineering Team exists to ensure and deliver satisfaction across the company solutions and services, and the reliability of our service offerings is the foundation customer satisfaction and trust in our brand.
You will be a problem-solver, with the following responsibilities:
- Document actions taken, so your findings turn into repeatable actions–and then into automation.
- Design, build and maintain core infrastructure pieces that enable the command support hundreds of thousands of concurrent users.
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack.
- Mentor Interns and Intermediate SREs in all areas and other SRE in their area of deep knowledge.
- Contribute improvements to the codebase to resolve issues
- Identify significant projects that result in substantial cost savings or revenue
- Proactively plan for efficiency and capacity to set clear requirements and reduce system resources usage to make assets cheaper to run for all our customers.
- Identify parts of the system that do not scale, apply immediate palliative measures and drive long term resolution of these incidents.
- Identify Service Level Indicators (SLIs) that will align the team to meet the availability and latency objectives.
|Company Info||Our client supports the digitalization of their group company’s services as well as the digital transformation of their clients.|
9:15 - 17:15 (Mon - Fri)
(Working from home during the Corona emergency situation.)
- Experience in the IT sector
- Experience as a Cloud, DevOps or Reliability engineer
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and / or AWS and / or GCP is a must (Azure preferred)
- Scripting knowledge in PowerShell and / or Python
- Version control experience (Git)
- Knowledge of container orchestration technologies (Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of container technologies (Docker)
- CI/CD knowledge
*Must currently reside in Japan.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 8000K - JPY 9000K|
|Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Bonus, Retirement package, Cafeteria plan, etc.|
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year・end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays|