International SOS Japan LTD
Health/Nursing - Medical Assistant
【Overall Purpose Of The Job】
To provide an end to end service for providers and beneficiaries in Japan from appointment making, issue resolution to claims payment.
• To ensure the accurate and timely processing of Japan Authorizations and attendant Appointments, within Intl SOS standards and contractual KPIs
• To ensure the accurate and timely functioning of the Japan Payment Process (JPP) including upload to WPS portals and claim reimbursement
• Help resolve claims issues on behalf of providers and beneficiaries, working with Intl SOS teams to ensure timely and accurate resolution within TRICARE rules
To pioneer the international health & security risk services sector.
ー Our visionー
To be the world's leading health and security risk services company.
ー Our valuesー
We work with passion, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork to serve our clients.
We are committed to apply our professional expertise to deliver great quality services to our clients.
We treat all our stakeholders with respect and integrity in order to earn their trust.
We care about the interest of all our stakeholders and aim to make a real difference to their lives.
【Measures against public smoking】
No smoking indoors allowed
9:00-17:30（1 hour lunch break）
【Required Skills and Knowledge】
• Experience demonstrating Customer Service Skills in the private sector.
• Claims/billing Experience
• Knowledge of hospital/medical administration a plus.
• Attention to detail
• Able to work to tight timelines
• Proactive problem solver, analytical thinker, good organizational skills
• Comfortable with financial data and reconciliations
• Experience studying or living overseas a plus
【Required Work Experience】
• Claims and billing in a small to medium size organization, preferably in the healthcare of financial sectors
• Demonstrating customer service skills, preferably in the private sector
• Strong “business level” English language skills, both verbal and written
• May be requested to translate invoices from Japanese to English on an “as needs” basis
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Membership accommodation system
Sports club discount system
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, Paid holidays（3 days for first 6 months, 15 days for 1st year )|
3 minutes walk from Exit 1 of Akasaka Station on the Chiyoda Line,
3 minutes walk from the Akasaka Mitsuke Station on the Marunouchi Line
7 minutes walk from Nagatacho Station on the Hanzomon Line via Akasaka Mitsuke Station