|This posting is managed by:||Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Finance/Accounting - Accounting
Finance/Accounting - Tax Accounting
Finance/Accounting - Accounting/Finance
This is a wonderful career opportunity for an experienced Accountant / Bookkeeper wanting to join a successful and growing specialty IT Staffing and Services Company. This is a rewarding career opportunity working in a small international environment. Skillhouse is a professional, fun and dynamic place to work. We are a company that truly cares about your future and we are passionate about providing great services to our candidates and clients.
Provide overall accounting support of the company reporting to the Financial Controller. This is a hands-on position and the successful candidate will manage and complete the following daily and monthly tasks.
Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Calculation and preparation of all monthly Client invoicing
- Calculation and preparation of all temporary and contract staff payroll
- Calculation and reporting on all temporary and contract staff time work, vacation and overtime
- Monthly bookkeeping, including preparation and input of journal entries under proper accrual method
- Preparation and Calculation of all employee expenses
- Preparation and Calculation of all employee monthly transportation expenses
- Preparation of all Accounts Receivables (A/R)
- Preparation of all Account Payable (A/P)
Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K. (Skillhouse) provides specialty IT staffing services to the Japanese market. By focusing all of our resources on Information Technology, we are able to apply our best-of-breed due diligence, testing, qualifying and matching methodologies to ensure our clients have the best IT talent available. Our professional staff are committed to ensuring our clients have access to the best IT talent and services, on-time and within budget.
Skillhouse is a professional, fun and dynamic place to work. We are a company that truly cares about your future and we are passionate about providing great services to our candidates and clients.
|Working Hours||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday – Friday|
- At least 5 years’ experience in a hands-on accounting or bookkeeping role
- At least 5 years’ experience in preparing client invoices, calculation and oversight of payroll and compensation plans
- Detailed oriented
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products including strong MS Excel
- Experience in a corporate environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in an environment of shifting priorities
- Native Japanese speaker with strong English communication skills
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 4500K - JPY 5000K|
|Skillhouse provides a generous benefits plan including annual paid vacation, transportation, pension, healthcare, unemployment and disability insurance contributions, discount club membership, training opportunities, test pay back programs, etc.|
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave
|Nearest Station||Toranomon Hills|