|This posting is managed by:||Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Database SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
IT (Other) - Data Analyst/Data Scientist
A Global Insurance and Mobile Device Support Services company is seeking a Data Project Manager with a primary responsibility to manage and drive DWH / BI Solution development projects from initiation to closure including management and execution work throughout the process.
With data solutions experience as a MUST, the successful candidate will identify requirements for DWH / BI Solutions arising from business requirements and data source system changes, estimate IT development resources, time, costs, then manage the development & delivery process to meet predefined budget, timeframe & quality, while working with the stakeholders.
- Act as single point of contact of data team in IT, work with stakeholders in Biz & IT to discover requirements for DWH/BI Solution
- Estimate resource, time, cost required for solution development in cooperation with Scrum Master and Dev Leads.
- Create a business case definition document that describes business background, balance between the business benefits and costs and get approval through IT governance process.
- Create Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), clarify release schedule and get stakeholders agreement.
- Define a communication plan to promote the project and make it known to stakeholders.
- Review project estimates and POR monthly allocation by collaborating with Scrum Master.
|Company Info||Great opportunity to work at a global insurance company that aspires to support their customers with digital product troubles. The company will replace or repair your mobile phones or provide remote support on how to set up electronic devices.|
|Working Hours||9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）|
- Project Manager or leadership for DWH/BI Solution development team.
- Extensive knowledge & experience in Software Development methodologies and processes.
- Knowledge of DWH & Big Data Architecture concepts, logical & physical data model (relational & OLAP), Data analysis, Data Visualization, BI, ETL, and related Technology product.
*Must currently reside in Japan.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 10000K - JPY 12000K|
|Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.|
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays|