|This posting is managed by:||SCYLOG Co., Ltd.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
Planning/Marketing/PR - Advertisement/Communication/PR
Planning/Marketing/PR - Event Planner/Management
This is a secondee role within the Japan Marketing Service Desk of a global IT company. The Event Specialist is
primarily responsible for localization review, event management and service coordination/delivery between the event category marketers and CMO (Central Marketing Organization)/subsidiary marketers.
• Act as subject matter expert through corporate support and self-training using readiness materials
• Supports online events following corporate guidelines with locally approved adaptations
• Participates on global community calls.
• Coordinates dry runs for each event to identify potential issues and solve them on time.
• Provides feedback about new capabilities requested by the field for future evaluation
• Explores new ways on how to make digital events more state-of-the-art
• Coordinates the production and revision of video materials and subtitles
• Plans events to get all materials (decks, videos, etc.) in advance in coordination with events’ owner and speakers
• Coordinates support for large events (over thousands of participants) with expected attendees
• Operationalizes the demand generation process to target the customers defined by the event owner based on corporate guidelines
• Supports digital video production delivery
• Customizes event platform and consults on its use and appropriateness for different event type. Event Execution In coordination with the event’s owner:
• Connects to the event as needed
• Starts and ends webcasts
• Provides support on and manages Q&A regarding event platform capabilities and event logistics
• Confirm post event Emails are delivered
• Reports to corporate events team about issues during the event
• Generates post-event information using corporate dashboard to measure the effectiveness of the event, determine highlights and identifies opportunities.
With more than 2,000 employees in 45 offices in 30 countries around the world, the Group is one of the top five digital and CRM agencies in the world.
In Japan, after being established in 1979, it became a Japanese corporation of the Group companies on April 1, 2002.
|Working Hours||Discretionary labor system: Basically from 9:30 to 17:30, leave it to the person|
・ 3 years or more of work experience
・ Japanese native, business level English ability (writing / speaking)
・ Multitasking skills that can be adjusted quickly while setting task priorities in a short time
・ Basic business communication skills centered on Ho-Ren-So
・ Autonomous ability to make decisions and take initiatives in the absence of information
・ Event marketing experience at advertising agencies and event companies
・ Small team management experience
・ Strong interest in the tech industry and companies
・ Practical marketing experience at a global company
・ Basic web analytics knowledge
・ Project management experience and marketing experience at PR companies, advertising agencies, and business companies
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 4000K - JPY 5500K
（Monthly Salary Range: JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 333.333K - JPY 458.333K *Divided into12month ）