|This posting is managed by:||Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server and Machine Operation and Maintenance
IT (Other) - IT Help Desk
|Industry||Finance - Other|
Take over IT Operations and have the space to successfully experiment with new technologies and service operations. Work on projects and implement both technical and administrative skills.
IT Operations and Admin Tasks:
* User support for internal applications
* Incident/Problem management
* Access Permission Review
* Business Continuity Plan (BCP)/Disaster Recovery (DR) planning/execution, etc.
* Frequent communication and collaborations with off shore teams
Skills and Qualifications:
* English document management skill (must-have)
* English email/phone communication skill (must-have)
* IT End user support experience (must-have)
* System access management basics (must-have)
* IT Operations experience, especially Incident/Problem management (nice-to-have)
* Information Security knowledge (nice-to-have)
* Experience in Financial industry, especially understanding of regulatory requirements (nice-to-have)
Conversion to permanent employment- possible!
Short application to on-boarding process
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Company Info||Join one of the world's largest credit rating agencies and work with the best in the field. Our client has an urgent requirement for a candidate skilled in IT Operations. The ideal candidate is someone who is a fast learner and a team player. The company's IT Department is looking to welcome the new member as early as mid August. Apply today and work in an organization with ample room for growth.|
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 3500K - JPY 5000K|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社