Sales/AE - IT Sales
Logistics/Retail/Consumer/Fashion - Shop Sales/Advisor
|Industry||IT - Other|
How does this role fit in?
Our Product Ambassadors play a critical role at Imagr, as they serve as the integral link between the customer and the development of the product. You will help improve the product based on feedback real users provide in the field.
As the Product Ambassador, you will be the face of the Imagr system and be the first impression for our brand and the stores we represent.
This role will be an initial 3 month contract, with hours 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday to Friday based in Osaka. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who are we?
The team at Imagr is growing and it's an exciting time to join us! Imagr is leading the charge in automated retail technology with our end-to-end, AI powered checkout solution. Our goal is to revolutionise modern retail and make life easier for everyday people - with no checkouts and no queues.
No Smoking Allowed Indoors
|Working Hours||9:00AM - 6:00PM 5 days per week|
In this role, your day and responsibilities may look like any of the following:
- Engaging with customers as they enter the store; demonstrate how the Imagr system works
- Assisting customers throughout their experience to ensure their journey is smooth and seamless from start to finish
- Acting as the go-to resource for all customer needs by problem solving customer issues as they arise
- Training store staff on how to use the Imagr system
- Gathering feedback from customers on their experience day to day and during user testing
- Communicating data/feedback with product team and engineers to improve the Cart as it evolves
A little about you:
- Friendly, personable, able to build lasting relationships with customers and store staff
- Willing to go out of your way to help our shoppers and provide exceptional customer service in order to drive usage and ensure the customer is as satisfied as possible so they want to use our solution again and again
- Able to think on your feet and problem solve on the spot as issues arise
- Ambitious, driven, and willing to grow at a small technology start-up
- Interested in technology and how technology shapes the retail landscape
- Previous work experience as an on-site promoter, or in retail and/or customer service
- Customer-oriented approach and proven experience driving exceptional customer service
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 2500K - JPY 4500K|
Commuting/ Transportation Allowance
Learning and Development
|Fulltime Probation period ：3 months|
|Nearest Station||3 minutes walk from Fukushimaa Station, Hankyu Line|