|This posting is managed by:||4M Career KK|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Security System SE
Position: CATO Cloud Network Engineer
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Language: N3 or Equivalent
Experience: 4+ years of relevant exp
• Introduction to Cato Cloud as an in-house WAN to Asia and Oceania (23 base footing point in 9 countries)
• Install Cato socket (SD-WAN device) in customer's local office / DC (Asian countries)
• carry out switching work from existing IP-VPN network by controlling local partners (from Japan)
• introduce 16 base points in 5 countries in the first half of the year.
• MS Office
• DC scale NW experience.
• L2-L4 layer design, architecture, and troubleshooting for the above
• Good to be familiar with Cisco, Juniper equipment
• Should have the ability to understand the configuration of the customer's existing NW from the configuration diagram and Config.
• Familiar with FW, SASE technology
• It includes the work of migrating the existing FW policy to the Cato cloud FW machine.
• Familiar with SD-WAN technology experience. For installation preferably.
• Preferably have the knowledge and install experience about SD-WAN.
• Since the Cato cloud itself is a new technology, it is possible to proceed with investigations with vendors in the event of unexpected behavior.
|Japanese Level||Daily Conversation Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Commuting/ Transportation Allowance