HCL JAPAN LTD./株式会社エイチシーエル・ジャパン
IT (Other) - Project Manager
IT (Hardware/Network) - Communication Infrastructure (Including ISP and Career)
Consulting - IT System Consulting
HCL is an ICT service company that is expanding its business globally.
We are currently hiring several Telecom BSS Business Support Consultants due to business expansion.
Those who have related experience, those who want to build a career that makes use of English by utilizing the global service model, we are waiting for applications! There are multiple positions.
About the Project:
A large Telecom Billing development program, you will be responsible for interacting with client on a daily basis and with other onsite and offshore members to ensure the deliverables. Key role and part of the core team to be formed for this large development program on BSS ( Business Support Systems).
1) Role and Responsibility, Required Skills for Program Manager:
-Overall business leader
-Japanese proficiency N1 or native level
-BSS domain knowledge or having large scale enterprise Application experience
-Digital Transformation Project Experience
-Able to handle team of 30-40 team members
1. Minimum 12+ Years of experience in leading development and / or integration of Large scale business application (DX) project experience (100+ KLOC)
2. N1 / N2 level of Japanese with 5+ years of customer facing experience in Japan. (Reading / Writing and Spoken Business Level Fluency with ability to explain complex ideas and design in Japanese).
3. In-depth understanding of Technologies and Architectures across verticals with ability to see the big picture including delivery / project planning aspects.
4. PMP / Proven In-depth understanding of SDLC, QCD management
5. Telecom BSS (Business Support System) knowledge and experience is good to have
2) Role and Responsibility, Required Skills for Business Analyst:
-Telecom domain knowhow
-N2 Level Japanese proficiency
-Able to translate business requirements to product level requirements
-Experienced in SOA and data modeling, API creation and consumption, automation.
1. Minimum 5+ Years of experience in requirements gathering, analysis etc.
2. N1 / N2 level of Japanese with 4+ years of customer facing experience in Japan. (Reading / Writing and Spoken Business Level Fluency with ability to coordinate with customer and with internal engineering teams).
3. Minimum 3+ years of experience in Telecom BSS (Business Support System) domain especially in Revenue / Billing Management
4. Knowledge and experience in Quality Assurance is good to have
Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage start-ups, HCL is a pioneer of
modern computing with many firsts to its credit, including the introduction of the 8-bit microprocessor-based computer in 1978 well before its global peers. Today, the HCL enterprise has a presence across varied sectors that include technology, healthcare and talent management solutions and comprises three companies - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems, and HCL Healthcare. The enterprise generates annual revenues of over US $ 8.3 billion with more than 131,000 employees from 140 nationalities operating across 44 countries, including over 500 points of presence in India.
About HCL in Japan
For nearly two decades, HCL has helped over 40 Japanese companies through account outsourcing, modernization of legacy systems, optimizing costs, improving business processes, and transforming their businesses. As one of the established software companies in Japan, HCL’s primary objective has been to enable the global growth strategy for brands in the region. Our product localization services help software development companies in Japan tailor their products to the requirements of foreign markets. Our value engineering and re-engineering services help redesign products to cater to emerging markets
For further information, visit www.hcl.com
Online interview by default, if required minimal face to face interview.
【Measures against passive smoking】
Designated smoking area mostly outside the office building
8 hours per day with 1 hour break (by default, it may change slightly depends on client)
Related technical experience
Those with high communication skills
Those who can work with an emphasis on teamwork
Those who have an understanding of open diversity in a multicultural environment
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Chinese Level||Business Conversation Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 5500K - JPY 12000K|
No additional commutation allowance (inclusive salary)
Overtime will be additionally paid
* HCL Japan offers salary as the annual salary package (inclusive a few percentages of variables / bonus) --we'll confirm and share the breakdown at the time of offer
Summer Holidays (as per the client calendar)
Winter Holidays (same as above)
Refresh Holidays (same as above)
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave
|Nearest Station||In Tokyo|
This posting is managed by:
HCL JAPAN LTD./株式会社エイチシーエル・ジャパン