|This posting is managed by:||j Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Finance/Bank/Securities/Investment - Investment Banking/M&A
Finance/Accounting - CPA/Certified Tax Accountant
Consulting - Business Strategy Consulting
Investment banking business centered on stock underwriting and M & A advisory business.
〇 Real estate sector
〇Financial and public corporation sector
〇 PE fund sector
[Measures to prevent second-hand smoke]
Indoor smoking cessation
* There is a smoking room, but the installation status varies depending on the place of work.
|Working Hours||8: 40-17: 10 (7.5 hours of actual work)|
Those who correspond to 2 or more of the following
〇 Background in financial accounting
(Certified public accountant, tax accountant, USCPA holder)
〇 Those who are presumed to have advanced logical thinking ability and numerical processing ability
〇Those from overseas business schools up to 20th in the global ranking
〇 Japanese and English proficiency
(Those who have language skills equivalent to native speakers)
〇 Experienced in working at major trading companies, front departments of foreign investment banks, foreign strategic consulting firms, etc.
* The financial and public corporation sector is also an audit corporation and welcomes those in charge of the financial sector.
* The real estate sector is welcomed by audit firms in charge of the real estate sector and major real estate companies.
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6000K Over|
* Individual job year sticks vary depending on ability, etc.
Salary increase / bonus: Once a year
Health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, long-term care insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, employment insurance, etc.
Overtime allowance, commuting allowance, shift work, telework system, employee dormitory / company housing system, etc.
|Holidays||Full weekly two-day system, holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, annual paid leave, etc.|
There is a trial period (3 months)
* There is an optional extension of up to 6 months