|This posting is managed by:||Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Project Manager
IT (Other) - Project Manager
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
|Industry||IT - Other|
The world’s biggest Cloud Infrastructure company seeking an IT Program Manager to join their teams. This organization manages the IT Infrastructure scope of a complex suite of projects and is responsible for the selection, testing, induction, and replacement of IT infrastructure products. Their projects deliver on the solutions that power the physical fulfillment of our customer's orders.
As an IT Program Manager within the Product Certification and IT Infrastructure lifecycle team, you will lead a variety of projects with significant scope and impact supporting several different areas of the business. In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional partners to deliver value to the customer, meeting the scope, budget and timeline of the effort. Projects will be in disparate geographic locations and require strong communication skills to coordinate onsite and remote work with teams.
You will focus on delivering the design, procurement, deployment, and lifecycle of IT infrastructure and equipment. As a single point of contact for the project team, you will be responsible for end-to-end project management. The Senior IT Product Manager or a Program Manager will be the conduit for technical initiatives that require heavy engagement between engineering teams, OpsTech Field IT, and customer delivery organizations.
20% Project Portfolio Management
80% Project Execution as member of various projects
* You will partner closely with support teams that will perform both remote and onsite tasks, along with ensuring the proper test plans and deployment procedures are in place at scale.
- Task and milestone planning and tracking of Product certification and Product lifecycle activities.
- Risk assessment and mitigation planning
- Managing all stakeholder communication including reporting
- Developing repeatable processes, policy development, support practices, and documentation
- Lead continuous improvement efforts
A major foreign-affiliated web service company that provides cloud computing technology essential for business expansion. Its are growing day by day, making it an indispensable tool for expanding your business.
|Working Hours||9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）|
- Experience managing large global IT projects from initiation to closure.
- Experience with core IT infrastructure components and service concepts.
- Experience managing conflict, escalations, negotiating compromise and influencing others, and problem-solving.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 9000K - JPY 12000K|
|Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.|
|Holidays||Sat, Sun, National Holidays, Year・end, New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays etc.|