International SOS Japan LTD
Sales/AE - MR/Medical Field Sales
Sales/AE - Service Industry Sales
Consulting - Other
【Overall Purpose of The Job】
• Achieve revenue targets
• Develop business with qualified prospects and increase market penetration
• Successfully execute distribution strategies and achieve related KPI’s
【Key Responsibilities 】
• Drive new business acquisition and achieve revenue targets for the assigned industries and territories
• Prospect Lists. Create target prospect lists of companies to pursue for new business development
• Prospecting Plans. Develop prospecting plans including objectives, target contacts and action plans for converting hot leads.
• BDM-driven Leads. Create lead pipeline by performing cold-calling, attending events and building professional networks to initiate contact with new prospects.
• Sales & Marketing team leads. Pursue leads from Marketing Events, Partner Events, the Assistance Centre, website and referrals from overseas colleagues, clients and partners
• Marketing. Engage in and support before, during and after all marketing activities related to lead generation.
• Sales Calls. Conduct a minimum of 7 substantive virtual/ face-to-face prospect sales calls a week to uncover the problems and needs of the prospect.
• Call Plan. Develop Call Plans for each substantive virtual/ face-to-face sales call and share with appropriate team members.
• Negotiation. Manage prospect negotiations and handle objections.
• Nurturing. Invite prospects to seminars/webinars and marketing/partner events. Share sample information with prospects, such as alert emails, to generate interest and move opportunity discussions forward.
• Onboarding. Lead the handover process with Operations, Account Managers and Client Service Managers to ensure that all administrative, operational, and financial activities are in place to ensure high levels of service to clients.
• Understand Key features of International SOS products and how these are delivered.
• Understand the meaning of our packaged solutions and offer appropriate packages and other optional services to prospects to match their needs.
• Utilise stories to highlight the value of appropriate and relevant bundled solutions.
• Develop proposals that reflect the explicit needs of prospects.
• Ensure proposals reflect the value of our solutions to prospects.
• Work effectively with internal partners from the Marketing, Health, Security, Operations, Commercial Services and Finance.
• Develop, and agree on, a prospect engagement strategy with key stakeholders.
■ Salesforce and Pipeline Monitoring
• Manage a pipeline of opportunities by Salesforce.
• Evaluate and Progress. Continually evaluate progress within the market segment against pipeline objectives, revenue and profit targets. Ensure there is an adequate number of sales pipeline opportunities to achieve budgeted targets.
• Record data. Ensure real time update of all prospect related activities into Salesforce, including the following activities:
o Managing the sales pipeline, from the start of all engagements with prospects to the timely updating of any changes (i.e. stages, competitors and resolution causes for WON and LOST opportunities)
o Tracking of all activities/points of contact with prospects, providing detailed information on what was discussed/decided and on exchanged documents
o Ensuring that all owned records (accounts, contacts, opportunities, etc.) are timely and accurately updated
o Mapping prospects’ insurance company(s) and brokers
• Action Plan. Create Bronze or Silver Action Plan mapping key influencer of prospects and identify action plan for acquiring new accounts.
• Dashboards. Effectively utilise dashboards to manage the sales pipeline, activities and achievement of KPI’s.
• Industry. Follow the trends, issues, and changes in the industry segment to identify new demand for International SOS products and sales opportunities.
• Competitors. Collect and share competitor information to colleagues, Marketing and Management.
• Customers. Develop an understanding of the characteristics, unique needs, buying behaviour, and decision-making attributes of organisations in his/her assigned industries and territories.
To pioneer the international health & security risk services sector.
ー Our visionー
To be the world's leading health and security risk services company.
ー Our valuesー
We work with passion, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork to serve our clients.
We are committed to apply our professional expertise to deliver great quality services to our clients.
We treat all our stakeholders with respect and integrity in order to earn their trust.
We care about the interest of all our stakeholders and aim to make a real difference to their lives.
|Working Hours||9:00-17:30（1 hour lunch break）|
• Minimum 7year experience in sales and new account acquisition with gross profit responsibility. Proven track record of achievement required.
• Minimum 3year experience in business development in direct B2B solution/consultative selling, especially with the Human Resources or Risk Management related services will be preferred.
• Experience in selling complex, high-value services required. Experience selling medical, travel or security services preferred.
• Demonstrated success in identifying and developing new business with prospects.
• Exposure to working in a cross-border engagement sales environment an advantage.
• Optional: Previous working experience of selling to emerging markets is an advantage
• Educated to University level
• Certification in Huthwaite SPIN© (or Equivalent) an advantage
• Certification in Miller-Heiman Strategic Selling© (or Equivalent) an advantage
• Training in Salesforce CRM an advantage
• Ability to communicate in English fluently, (oral and written) is required. Ability to speak Spanish, Portuguese, French or other languages an advantage.
Required Skills and Knowledge
• Self-starter mindset and self-learner mindset
• Proven consultative / solution selling skills based on a recognized methodology such as SPIN (Value Selling)
• Proven strategic selling skills based on a recognized methodology such as Miller-Heinman (Targeted Relationship Selling)
• Ability to research and successfully gather all the required / relevant information relating to a prospect and/or individual/contact to support each stage of the sales process and buying cycle
• Strong relationship building skills. A natural networker with the ability to map out key action plans and establish a pipeline of new prospects.
• Ability to identify and source opportunities with prospects.
• Well-developed influencing and negotiating skills with the ability to motivate and influence internal and external clients.
• Strong planning and organizing skills.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously, including activity planning and pipeline management.
• Strong individual who can work autonomously and within a team to deliver results.
• Excellent numeric, written, oral communication and presentation skills
• Ability to express ideas concisely and clearly, orally and in writing
• IT literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce).
• Cultural sensitivity and awareness. Ability to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment where collaboration is the norm
• Integrity and Trust: Deals with others in an open and honest manner. Demonstrates and lives by International SOS values. Is widely trusted. Is seen as direct and truthful. Doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
• Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
• Action Oriented: Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things that he/she sees as challenging: not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
• Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; Prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles and accepts accountability
• Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
• Listening and Presentation Skills: Practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinions of others even if he/she disagrees; is effective in a variety of formal and informal situations. Engages with client and prospects to develop explicit needs.
• Negotiating: Conducts positive negotiations; can win concessions without damaging relationships; stays focused on the required outcome.
• Planning: Accurately scopes out the length and difficulty of tasks and projects: sets objectives and goals: breaks down work into the process steps; develops schedules and task/people assignments; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks; measures performance against goals; evaluates results.
Travel / Rotation Requirements (Brief description of any travel or rotation requirements)
• Domestic travel to client offices will be required.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Membership accommodation system
Sports club discount system
|Holidays||Saturdays, Sundays, Paid holidays（3 days for the first 6 months, 15 days for the first year)|
3 minutes walk from Exit 1 of Akasaka Station on the Chiyoda Line,
3 minutes walk from the Akasaka Mitsuke Station on the Marunouchi Line
7 minutes walk from Nagatacho Station on the Hanzomon Line via Akasaka Mitsuke Station