International SOS Japan LTD
Sales/AE - MR/Medical Field Sales
Sales/AE - Service Industry Sales
Consulting - Other
【Overall Purpose of The Job】
The Account Manager is responsible for managing (retaining and growing) a portfolio of accounts through all stages of the client journey including: onboarding, engagement- to nurture the relationships and develop the account-, and renewal, to achieve all sales targets.
• Effectively manage a portfolio of client accounts (around between 30 – 40) assigned to the individual to ensure we renew 100% existing accounts on time and to budget
• Plan and identify targeted upsell opportunities/migrate to bundle solutions within the portfolio of accounts. Generate proposals, pricing and contract negotiations to exceed 100% account extension targets;
• Help advise and educate clients on their service offering, embedding International SOS into their policies and procedures to maximise client benefit;
【Key Responsibilities 】
• Effectively account manage and retain all existing clients and achieve and exceed 100% of renewal gross profit
sales budget on time.
• Ensure the sales end to end process is followed effectively and renewals are executed in a timely manner before
• Maximize cross and up sell opportunities with existing clients. Achieve and exceed 100% of allocated account
extension business sales target.
• Foster business development opportunities with existing clients across borders internationally.
• Maximize business development opportunities with other channel Joint Ventures/partners including Control
Risks, insurance brokers, insurers, travel management companies, Medaire, and other partners in the region.
• Develop and implement strategic Account Management Plans for key clients
• Fully own all aspects of the client onboarding, utilization drive, reporting, complaint handling and internal
advocacy on behalf of the client.
• Anticipate and uncover customer needs, requirements and market trends, identify buying influences and develop
contacts at the highest levels within existing accounts.
• Manage International SOS’ level of service quality in the provision of medical and security solutions to the
designated client base across the region. Provide continued operational liaison and review to ensure
consistent service delivery through the development of Service Level Agreements;
• Understand of key market competitors and able differentiate our services against them.
• Proficient with all company systems and processes, in particular, Salesforce and CPQ.
• Ensure all sales administration: sales pipelines, sales forecasts, client activity, client mapping and
information in Salesforce is accurate, reliable and timely and Quality KPIs for sales performance
• Ensure sound understanding of the value proposition of all International SOS products and services,
through proactive self-directive elearning and Develop and maintain a sales pipeline for extension
opportunities for all types of services
• Proficiency in using social media and LinkedIn to build pipeline and professional brand as expert in our field as well as identifying client’s stakeholders
• Support Accounts Receivable by ensuring escalation within the client when monies have not been
received by agreed client payment terms.
• Ensure timely issuing of the client invoice once signed COS and PO (if required) is received.
• Act as the primary inter-department liaison on operational / administrative matters with support from the
Client Services Team for a client.
• Support the Client Services and / or Account Management Director as required, and work with other
Business Development Managers and Account Managers within the region on key clients or prospects,
including renewals, tenders, up-selling and cross border sales.
• Establish close professional relationships with sales team in other regions, to support and facilitate
inbound and outbound cross border sales opportunities.
• Undertake project work or reasonable duties as requested by your Direct or Functional Manager.
• To work within, promote and ensure compliance with International SOS’ WH&S, policies, practices, Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) and corporate values.
To pioneer the international health & security risk services sector.
ー Our visionー
To be the world's leading health and security risk services company.
ー Our valuesー
We work with passion, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork to serve our clients.
We are committed to apply our professional expertise to deliver great quality services to our clients.
We treat all our stakeholders with respect and integrity in order to earn their trust.
We care about the interest of all our stakeholders and aim to make a real difference to their lives.
|Working Hours||9:00-17:30（1 hour lunch break）|
Required Skills and Knowledge
• Demonstrated track record in managing account portfolio
• Proven experience in developing engagement strategies and managing complex accounts.
• Ability to develop, manage and progress a pipeline of sales opportunities.
• Experience in formal Sales Methodology & Process.
• Action and detail orientation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Creative, innovative and uses initiative
• Strategic thinking and critical judgment.
• Customer orientation (internal and/or external customers).
• Interpersonal Skills.
• Technical/Functional Expertise.
Required Work Experience
• Track record of success in account management – minimum 3 years. Especially, renewable annual
• Demonstrated ability to develop, maintain and close a pipeline of sales opportunities.
• Demonstrated successes in being part of a team to successfully account manage a portfolio of clients.
• Demonstrated success in using communication skills.
• Team player – evidence of being able to work in a sales team.
・ Degree qualified
・Advance degree helpful but not mandatory.
・ Experience & training in formal Sales Methodology.
• Native Japanese and Fluent in English
Travel / Rotation Requirements (Brief description of any travel or rotation requirements)
• Moderate travel may be required within Japan and occasional international travel as required.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Membership accommodation system
Sports club discount system
|Holidays||Saturdays, Sundays, Paid holidays（3 days for the first 6 months, 15 days for the first year)|
3 minutes walk from Exit 1 of Akasaka Station on the Chiyoda Line,
3 minutes walk from the Akasaka Mitsuke Station on the Marunouchi Line
7 minutes walk from Nagatacho Station on the Hanzomon Line via Akasaka Mitsuke Station