|This posting is managed by:||
Recruiter4M Career KK
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
IT (Mainframe) - Application SE
IT (Mainframe) - Programmer
|Industry||IT - Other|
Define service requirements, creating user experience flow, an information architect with a project leader.
Finding user issues and proposing solution ideas by using UX method, user research, etc.
• +5 years of experience in UX design and direction in Web service.
• Make Persona, scenario, design User experience, figure out user's demands.
• Information architecture based on User-Centered Design for PC, smartphone, tablet.
• User test, depth interviews, surveys, implementation skills of UX research
• Smartphone application development knowledge and experience
• Japanese skill (Conversational: Business level / Reading and Writing: Basic)
• Excellent communication skills.
• Facilitation ability to proceed with our stakeholders and UX design
• Planning and facilitating ideation workshop
• Experience with starting up a new service and site, or renewal website.
• Experience leading project.
• Basic skills related to accessing analysis.
we can make the future better by what we do today.
So we challenge ourselves to evolve, innovate and experiment,
to create a better, brighter future for everyone.
Today, our 70+ businesses span e-commerce, digital content,
communications and fintech, bringing the joy of discovery to almost
1.3 billion members across the world.
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Commuting/ Transportation Allowance