|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Customer Service - Other
|Industry||IT - Other|
QA will ensure that the content quality of the product observes the company's quality standards. Responsible for the implementation of inspection activities, detection and resolution of problems.
* Perform daily audits on the internal system.
* Provide analysis of errors and feed backs to the respective team.
* Work with the internal training team to align policy understanding of QA.
* Provide support on Policy/Quality related questions.
* Work closely with operation team in order to provide feedback on quality.
* Bachelor's degree or above
* Good language and communication skills in Japanese at a native level.
* Working proficiency in English.
* 1+ years of office experience/ internship.
* strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
* coordination ability.
* Work for a multinational company
* 70% English usage
* Fun working environment
* Opportunity for career progression
* Competitive salary
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle Rosette on +813 6832 8698.
|Company Info||Our client is a multinational internet technology.|
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 4000K - JPY 5000K|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社