|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
|Industry||IT - Other|
An exciting opportunity for Programmers who are aspired to grow and define the future development with their knowledge in digital technology.
* Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
* Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
* Identifying web-based user interactions.
* Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
* Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
* Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
* Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
* Documenting application changes and developing updates.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
* Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
* Experience with user interface design.
* Currently based in Japan.
* Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
* Good troubleshooting and project management skills.
* Overtime and Commuting Allowance.
* Salary range between 5-8 Million Yen Per Annum.
* WFH home options/benefits.
* Opportunity to grow your resume in a well-known organization.
* Well experienced candidates will be considered for Senior positions.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sean Mahendren on +813 6832 8902
|Company Info||Our client is known as one of the most famous e-commerce platforms in the world. Their well-established business has seen a stable growth despite the current situation as more and more consumers are increasingly making their purchases on-line. They have a large team of Information Technology talents and currently seeking a skillful front-end developer to add to their team.|
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Minimum Communication Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 5000K - JPY 8000K|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社