|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
IT (Mainframe) - Project Manager
IT (Other) - Other
|Industry||Finance - Other|
Join us and play an active role in a major project. Lead our teams as you pave the path to your own success!
* Support to develop project plan and maintenance.
* Project budget coordination with controlling dept.
* Alignment with client's program PMO (HQ/Region).
* Project status monitoring, KPIs management, and reporting.
* Coordinate Steering Committee etc. and manage minutes.
* Change management involving project members as well as whole company.
* Any other project relevant tasks.
* Experience of project management or PMO at IT system project.
* Change management experience.
* General knowledge of finance industry.
* English proficiency (TOEIC 750 and above).
* Logical thinking and basic accounting knowledge.
* Strong sense of responsibility and commitment.
* Make assertive decisions, work in a place no role is minor
* Work in an ego-free environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tsitsi Watambwa on +813 6832 8920.
|Company Info||More than being one of the leading financial service providers in the automotive sector, our client provides first-rate services and values their employees. You are being invited to come and partner with sales and retail divisions to work with like minded professionals. In this grand organization, you will see your career soar.|
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6000K - JPY 8000K|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社