|This posting is managed by:||j Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Finance/Bank/Securities/Investment - Asset Management/Trust Banking
Sales/AE - Financial Product & Service Sales
Finance/Bank/Securities/Investment - Funds Management/Hedge Fund
* As a manager of the corporate sector (financial corporation and business corporation), planning and progress of business promotion such as bilateral financing for corporations, cross-border syndicated loan, structured finance, administrative management (including documentation) and credit management Management / subordinate administrative guidance and external negotiations
* Cultivate new customers for major Japanese companies and promote sales for existing customers
* Promotion of investment sales in the Chinese financial market for Japanese financial institutions
* Financial advice for clients based on expertise in financial analysis, legal affairs, accounting, compliance, various risk management, etc. and education of these related knowledge to subordinates
* Analysis of international financial market trends, especially providing information to customers regarding the Chinese financial market and services
* Negotiations / audits with supervisory authorities, negotiations / exchanges with financial experts (lawyers, tax accountants, financial consultants, etc.)
* Strategic policy planning for departments, coordination / advice with other departments within the company, reports / recommendations to management
* Administrative management of various internal and external reports, etc.
You can make use of various experiences at financial institutions.
You can also engage in overseas-related work, including experience as a manager and living overseas.
[Measures to prevent second-hand smoke]
Indoor smoking cessation
・ Those who have more than 5 years of management experience at Japanese banks or those who have abundant management experience at foreign banks.
・ Preferential treatment for those who have worked overseas (preferably if they have worked in Greater China such as Mainland China and Hong Kong).
・ Those who can speak more than two languages, Japanese, Chinese and English, are welcome. Preferential treatment for those who can speak Chinese.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Chinese Level||Daily Conversation Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 9500K Over|