|This posting is managed by:||Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Security System SE
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server Architect and Developer
IT (Hardware/Network) - DevOps/DevSecOps Engineer
A leading FinTech is looking for a self-driven and motivated AWS SecOps (Platform Security) Engineer to help secure their payment platform.
Their Platform/infrastructure is mainly based on AWS and GCP.
* Please note, this position is a part of the Product Security Engineer position, but with a strong focus on AWS security management.
- Security Architecture reviews and re-design of existing AWS and GCP infrastructure
- Security Architecture reviews and design of new AWS and GCP infrastructure
- Design and enforce secure infrastructure deployment and deployment flows
- Perform Infrastructure security testing and patching to keep up with recent security implementation and best practices.
- Evaluating and Implementing new security technologies such as vulnerability testing, logging, monitoring and incident responses and maintaining them.
Growing fintech company provides QR code and bar code based payment system. The company offers a flexible work schedule and you get your choice of tools (both hardware and software) and most importantly, the opportunity to work on tough problems with the brightest minds around you. Speaking English OR Japanese, but corporate language is the language you can program in.
|Working Hours||Super Flextime (Work from Anywhere)|
Experience with servers doing the following (not all required):
- Initial verification, design, and implementation of security in AWS using the following AWS Services
- IAM, VPC, KMS, EC2, CloudTrail, SecurityHub and GuardDuty
- Automated security monitoring and incident response in AWS
- IAC tools in AWS such as Terraform, Ansible
- Security implementations in Kubernetes and microservice architectures
- Linux internals and securing Linux based infrastructure
- Securing data systems such as:
- RDS (e.g. MySQL, Aurora)
*Must currently reside in Japan.
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 8000K - JPY 11000K|
|Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Defined contribution pension system, training programs, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.|
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays|