IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
• Devise DevOps implementation strategy for Manulife Japan coordinating with development team and leverage with regional team
• Engage in the projects and onboard DevOps methodology for the projects
• Troubleshoot and resolves issues in development, test and production environments. Ease the development workflow to release code more frequently, without bugs while reducing the operational load.
• Create automated and robust tools to deploy code and configurations that support development and manage capacity of associated live servers, controlling the continuous integration stages and the releases to other departments.
• Provide DevOps tool support across entire software development value chain.
• Coordinate with quality team & Release team to build the capability of continuous integration and continuous delivery
• Design and implement automation for all aspects of the application delivery lifecycle: build, test, scan, deploy, validate, rollover, and self-heal
• Automate system updates (Docker/Puppet/Jenkins/Kubernetes).
• Deploy, secure and administer services on Azure platform
• Implement health checks, redundancy and self-healing
• Assist internal and external client support teams to deploy, configure and troubleshoot systems and services
• Develop support guidelines and processes that improve support resolution time and increase efficiency through automation and documentation
• Design, develop, implement documentation and operational runbooks to improve knowledge sharing among the team and the onboarding and training new team members
• Provides guidance to functional team members to achieve goals in accordance with established policies and procedures. Collaborates with software development and architecture teams.
• Actively participates in developing long range technical infrastructure and architectural plans.
• 5-7+ years of DevOps Manager or related experience with gradually increasing responsibilities and a demonstrated understanding of DevOps and technical quality control processes, artifacts and tools
• A track record as a coach, mentor, and developer of talent
• An ability to drive to big picture goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail
• An ability to quickly identify and drive to the optimal solution when presented with a series of constraints
• Demonstrated ability in people management, strategic planning, risk management, change management, and project management
• Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Experience working with quality management approaches, techniques, and principles
• Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
• Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
• Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills, and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships
• Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work, both personally and at a team level
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 14000K - JPY 16000K|