IT (Mainframe) - Project Manager
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server and Machine Operation and Maintenance
Enterprise Technology and Service (ETS), Operators Manager, include Batch operation. ETS Operators manager oversees and directs the day-to-day activities of an organization’s Enterprise Technology and Service (ETS) department, ensuring that Batch systems, Batch Operation, services, and infrastructure work reliably, and securely.
Regards to Batch operation, ETS Operators manager is in charge to operating and running batching computers and ensuring that all production goals are met. These individuals are responsible for making sure that proper order sequencing is followed. These operators work independently, but they can also perform well in a team setting when achieving company objectives under strict deadlines. Some of their main responsibilities include identifying production issues and escalating them as needed. They work in a production environment and must be able to lift items on a regular basis. In addition, this professional must possess excellent computer as well as server computing skills to operate the batching computer. Batch operators configure batch equipment with project requirements and review production output as needed. Some of their main responsibilities include cleaning and repairing batch equipment. Batch operators possess strong problem-solving skills to identify batch challenges and provide timely operational solutions to common issues.
- Monitor all batch flow processing and insure timely completion of endpoints/milestones.
- Identify delays or bottlenecks and resolve or escalate accordingly.
- Perform level 1 and level 2 support and resolution
- Monitor real time performance of the computing environment
- Track and document all outages and incidents
- The successful applicant will have an excellent knowledge of MS Windows Operating Systems, Linux Operating Systems, Active Directory, Remote Control Support Tools, PC / Laptop & Printer Hardware plus knowledge of Build Technology/Imaging Tools. And knowledge of Middleware, Network and Databases.
- Subject matter expertise in Control-M and CA scheduling
- Experience with Mainframe batch environments
- Experience using a Hardware Management Console
- Some knowledge (and experience) of programming languages, enough to follow code execution, detect code errors, debug, and make minor fixes.
- Troubleshooting skills (patience and determination to find and solve problems)
- Independent and self-motivated and very thorough worker
- Good analytical skills
- Fluent in Japanese and English speaking/listening and writing
- Certifications in Project Management, Business Analysis and Project Assurance would be beneficial to performing this role
- Familiarity with ITIL v2 or 3 would be advantageous
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 13000K - JPY 15000K|