The Assistant Manager, Human Resources is directly responsible for the planning, direction, coordination and evaluation of the administrative functions of Human Resources. The incumbent will serve as a link between the organization’s management and it employees.
【Responsibilities and Duties】
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool ( ...
An HR Manager position is now available at a major worldwide technology company. The applicant selected will handle various activities like consulting, needs analysis, program design and management, etc.
* Deploy and assess learning programs
* Ensure alignment with corporate and global HR objectives
* Oversee learning and talent management initiatives when needed
* Master's degree or equivalent is ideal
* 12+ years of HR, L&D, OD, or talent experience
* 5+ years of experience in sales capability devel ...
An international logistics company is looking for an HR Manager. In this position, the chosen candidate will be responsible for ensuring effective management of HR programs.
* Develop programs for employee engagement and retention
* Work closely with hiring managers to address staffing needs
* Execute talent sourcing through digital platforms
* Conduct screening interviews and evaluation of candidates
* Implement training programs for career development of employees
* Provide insights on policies to manage labour relati ...