We're searching for a Regional People Business Partner to act as a trusted advisor to our Executive Officers for Asia Pacific and Future Markets, supporting them and their leadership teams to deliver people strategies and best practice, to support the delivery of business plans through people.
You will be responsible for:
・Provide input into People Strategy decisions and deploy initiatives across the Business Unit partnered on behalf of the People Team.
・Partner with the Executive/s and their Leadership Team/s to develop and execute an annual ...
1. Catch up with customer needs, improve demand and provide support
2. Pre-production, in-production, and post-production management of training projects
3. Course quality control (training progress adjustment, current management, course progress, etc.)
4. Detailed marketing, new customer, old customer, consultant, support, marketing and more research. ...
A state-of-the-art multinational BPO company
• Manage all HR-related functions for the Japan entities
• Oversee all talent acquisition activities
• Work closely with the payroll vendors to supervise compensation and benefits
• Create and distribute HR-related reports and analyses used for decision making
• Manage all stages of the employee life cycle, such as onboarding and development.
• Review and update HR policies
• Associate’s degree or higher in Human Res ...
A global leader in logistics and supply chain solutions
• Develop and manage all training programs
• Coordinate global and local leadership programs and employee orientations
• Prepare training reports for the management team
• Support the country CHRO with performance evaluation and management
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Over 3 years of experience as a Manager/Assistant Manager in Talent Development
• Experience as an HR Generalist, a plus
• Good verbal and writt ...