Operations Manager will be responsible for the management of a client inbound customer service, ensuring that the service provided achieves and exceeds contractual KPI goals.
* Service delivery to meet all KPI metrics within SLA
* Client relationship management
* Manage, lead and educate staff members
* Oversight multiple sites including oversea locations
* Labor cost control and billing
* Business level in English, Native in Japanese/N1
Minimum of 2 years relevant inbound customer service call center ...
* Be the main point of contact of the call center (phone / chat / email / after-sales).
* Be responsible for the customer satisfaction rate
* Use data to analyze and verify the quality
* Manage Personnel, costs according to financial plan
* 2-3 years people management experience
* 5 years Call center experience
* You have Luxury experience
* You have system implementation experience
* Will Lead the whole CS operations. Manage the whole team to be efficient and effective.
* Design the whole structure of the floor, Take information from the customers and report it to the HQ, take feedback from HQ and implement necessary actions.
* Planning and implentation of tentative theory construction and business improvement based on VOC.
* Support (telephone, mail) problem development by monitoring the status of the situation.
* Improvement of response standards, preparation of manuals and related systems and introduc ...