A prominent subsidiary of a major telecom company is looking to hire a Contract Manager. In this position, you will play a key role in handling both internal and external business challenges drive product development and business growth.
* Become a strategic decision maker
* Provide direction to team members
* Share knowledge of new processes and standards
* Ensure adherence to corporate policies
* Lead projects and activities
* Collaborate with external partners
A Solution Architect position is now available at an international telecommunications company. In this role, you will play a key role in developing and implementing effective designs and solutions to enhance the user experience.
* Oversee the creation of solutions
* Conduct user technology analysis to establish business goals
* Provide risk analysis
* Collaborate with the core team
* Deliver proposals and presentations to customers
* Share expertise internally
As the Account Manager for Japan, this role is primarily responsible for the development of business efforts in the Service Providers, Utility Companies and Data Centers verticals in Japan that will increase revenue, increase field productivity, as well as gain market.
* Defines and executes sales strategy Go To Market.
* Develop Account plans and strategies for the Service Providers, Utilities, and Data Center Markets.
* Takes care of the overall sales cycle for opportunities, this is: identifies underling opportunity, qualif ...