Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A world's leading chemical manufacturer is looking to hire a Technical Service Manager. The successful applicant will be working side by side the commercial division to drive multiple customer projects.
* Identify areas of growth opportunities
* Gain expertise in all segments to boost client satisfaction
* Handle technical breakdowns and create effective solutions
* Track industry and market trends to leverage company's products
* Ensure efficient information and feedback sharing with teams
* Provide technical training ...
An Account Manager role is now available at one of the biggest industrial firms in Europe. The chosen applicant will be responsible for planning and implementing a long-term sales strategy across Japan to ensure success for the brand's life science business.
* Collaborate with marketing and engineers to create plans
* Build trusted relationships with key clients
* Conduct instrument demos
* Increase new leads within an assigned area
* Track and document financial performance
* Boost customer satisfaction
A major photography equipment manufacturer is searching for a R&D Manager. The chosen applicant will be responsible for driving innovative and technical business projects in many countries within the APAC region.
* Manage an assigned software platform
* Build strong relationships with external IT agencies
* Ensure efficient photobooth set-up for vendors
* Drive new software platform implementation program
* Forecast issues and provide solutions
* Master's degree in engineering
* 7+ years of work exp ...
An international industrial manufacturing company is in need of a Business Development Engineer. The candidate selected for this role will be responsible for onboarding new customers or customer segments for the assigned area.
* Gather new contacts and relationships using various sources (lead generation, existing relationships, etc.)
* Ensure strong business relationships with customers, partners, and industry leaders
* Drive product development based on customer needs
* Oversee CRM projects as needed
* Establish global ...
An award-winning manufacturing company is looking to fill a Sales Manager position. The chosen applicant will be responsible for meeting booking quotas and leading customer acquisition operations in Japan.
* Oversee lead generation and prospecting activities
* Ensure projects and proposals comply with company requirements
* Sustain sales forecast reports on a regular basis
* Adhere to sales process standards
* Foster strong relationships with business partners
* Maintain marketplace and technology trends expertise
A multinational manufacturer is looking to fill a President position. The successful applicant will play a key role in leading a group of talented professionals to drive business success in Japan. This is a great opportunity for you to advance your career.
* Ensure communication transparency across the group
* Increase business performance
* Oversee all business operations including sales
* Manage P&L
* Take part in selling company's products
* Engage with important clients
* Generate Sales by looking after direct and indirect purchasing customers
* Identify and acquire potential international/local customers (solar power professionals, EPCs, and distributors)
* To generate sales by looking after direct and indirect purchasing customers
* Looking after direct and indirect purchasing customers
* Identifying potential international/local customers (solar power professionals, EPCs and distributors)
* Acquiring new customers and looking after existing customers and business partners
* Determining t ...
A multinational manufacturing company is looking to fill a Quality Engineer position. The candidate who enters this position will be responsible for overseeing advanced product quality planning procedures for new projects.
* Lead PPAP activities to ensure operational efficiency
* Utilise relevant problem-solving practices to resolve quality concerns
* Complete relevant quality reports
* Collaborate with quality assurance teams to maintain data quality
* Assist with continuous improvement operations to meet client needs
Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher・level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction. Key Responsibilities
1.Performs monthly, quarterly close activities
2.Reviews reconciliations provided by IBM
3.Prepares and inputs journal entries and assigns accounting classifications to various records and transactions within established pr ...
The HR Operation Specialist is expected to play a critical role on employee life・cycle, onboarding, payroll management, social insurance administration, off・boarding, etc.in aligning Human Resources strategy, closely working with HR team in Japan as well as global/region as necessary. HR Operation specialist is also expected to enhance capacity to cover C&B and HRIT to support the organization.In this role you will Day to day management of payroll and time & attendance related, including onboarding, offboarding, social insurance, benefits administrat ...