Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
■Overall Purpose Of The Job （Brief description of the primary purpose of this position）
The Customer Service Executive （CSE） plays an important role in ensuring the 24－hour delivery of the whole range of medical assistance services to our members.
The CSE is the first point of contact for the customers, service providers and colleagues from the other assistance centres.
■Key Responsibilities （Critical responsibilities and skills of this position）
・Ensure continuity of services to our members by manning the telephone and other co ...
【Overall Purpose Of The Job】
• Responsible for the efficient processing of TRICARE beneficiary medical records within their AORs, working in coordination with JPP Lead and in-country teams to facilitate the timely submission of medical records.
• Processing received medical documentation, assessing the accuracy of documentation and assessing the need for translation of documentation in a timely manner.
• Work closely with JPP team to back up the operation when needed
• Processing medical information receive ...
【Overall Purpose Of The Job】
General: The Near Patient Nurse will be considered the main executor of the Near Patient Program in country medical services as per the TRICARE contract.
Clinical: The role of the Near Patient Nurse is to provide medical case management and communication when a Prime or Prime Remote beneficiary is sought in the overseas Purchased Care Sector Provider (PCSP). The Near Patient team will work collaboratively with the PCSP, in country US Military Facility/s and the Near Patient Team to manage the episode of care keeping ...
• To read, understand, and compose materials from Japanese into US English.
• To follow established linguistic rules related to word meanings, sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation.
• To follow ethical procedures and policies that protect the confidentiality of information and assures the quality of the translation.
• To assess quality of medical translations on an ongoing basis and provide continuous feedback to linguistic partners as an essential factor for continuous quality improvement.
• To ...
Work closely with commercial teams to lead and execute external partnership and acquisition opportunities. Advance the initiatives of the business by engaging internal and external stakeholders.
* Find and analyse new innovative technologies to grow the business
* Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
* Develop growth strategies
* Network with external stakeholders
* Partner with global and Japan teams to create and execute business development strategies
* Prepare market and valuation models
* Conduct and ...
* Direct commercial activities while cultivating market presence in the APAC region
* Develop relationships with new customers while maintaining the existing business
* Build out the customer pipeline
* Understand the needs of each customer
* Drive to close contract negotiations for products and related licenses throughout the technical sales cycle
* Support the commercial team on sales and cross-sales activities
* Sales/Business Development experience in Healthcare & Life Science Industry is mandatory
* Stro ...
A worldwide medical device manufacturer is searching for an IT Global Project Manager. The chosen person for this position will be accountable for overseeing project teams to drive timely completion of IT projects.
* Develop strategies to achieve project objectives
* Create project timelines, status reports, and budget forecasts
* Utilise project resources to ensure successful execution
* Ensure timely delivery of projects and monitor project performance
* Lead risk assessment and mitigation processes
* Arrange project ...