Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A leading energy and chemical company is looking to hire a Junior Controller. The person who enters this role will be responsible for completing treasury, forecasting, managerial reporting, and insurance tasks.
* Complete payments and booking
* Work with the company regarding salary, housing rent, office rent, and related issues
* Create cashflow forecasts
* Ensure communications with local banks as needed
* Track subsidiary finances
* Evaluate business performance and provide optimisation recommendations
A multinational chemical ingredients manufacturer is in need of a Sales Manager. The selected candidate will play a key role in driving operational planning as well as business growth within an assigned territory.
* Increase sales pipelines and market shares
* Build rapports with external partners
* Oversee KPIs
* Track market trends and competitor activities
* Create effective distributor management and networking strategies
* Monitor customer financial performance to ensure appropriate credit limit