Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
• Market development of a portfolio of overseas clients in the Japanese market
• Building and strengthening relationships with end clients (B2B), distributors and partners.
• Sales and marketing coordination of distributor relationships: Examples:
- Negotiation of promotions, marketing budget, planning and coordination of online marketing,
- New Preparation for product launch: planning, adjustment and proofreading of the Japanese version of promotional materials, installation of the first projects (B2B)
- Forecasting, dist ...
Good opportunity to develop your career in a well-established UK listed recruitment firm.
*Be responsible for full spectrum of recruitment, from start to end.
*Maintain and develop strong client relationships by providing excellent customer service and superior candidate profiles.
*Pitch new business, negotiate contract terms and work with candidates.
*Source suitable candidates by getting to know key players in various industries, building strong professional networks and providing excellent customer service.
*Become an exper ...
An exciting opportunity to be a key founding member of Diplomat Risk Intelligence (DRI), a new research offering from The Diplomat, the leading foreign affairs publication for the Asia-Pacific region.
We seek a highly motivated, proactive sales rep to lead our international sales drive, setting up opportunities to speak to key people at Fortune 500 companies and leading financial institutions. You’ll then work closely with our director of research to present the expert consulting services that DRI offers.