Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
• Market development of a portfolio of overseas clients in the Japanese market
• Building and strengthening relationships with end clients (B2B), distributors and partners.
• Sales and marketing coordination of distributor relationships: Examples:
- Negotiation of promotions, marketing budget, planning and coordination of online marketing,
- New Preparation for product launch: planning, adjustment and proofreading of the Japanese version of promotional materials, installation of the first projects (B2B)
- Forecasting, dist ...
Fast-paced communication role that will develop your skills in project management, conflict resolution, and business development
* Exhibit strong business communication skills by connecting clients and industry experts
* Research on industries through the available platform and network to answer the client's needs
* Coordinate with other teams to develop product strategies
* Bachelor's degree required
* Fluent in English and Japanese
* Excellent communication skills
* 1-2 years working experience would be ...