Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
An international industrial manufacturing company is hiring a Sales Manager. The chosen applicant will develop and implement strategic sales and marketing plans to support business growth.
* Perform marketing research and analysis
* Work with the sales management team to formulate short and long-term strategies
* Deliver improvement proposal for an existing product line
* Oversee project performance
* Negotiate conditions with clients, including contract conclusion, price, payment conditions, etc.
* Handle budget actual ...
An international producer of industrial adhesives is looking for a Technical Sales Engineer. The ideal candidate for this position will be tasked to develop and enhance the market share of the company's products in the local market.
* Create a short-term and long-term fluid market share profitability strategies
* Build relationships with distribution network partners as needed
* Manage the sales deployment plan and suggest improvements when necessary
* Head the fluid business revenues and targets
* Ensure compliance with ...
One of the world's biggest glass manufacturers is searching for a Strategic Purchasing Expert. In this role, you will manage the key purchasing of semi-finished products across the local market.
* Assist in SIMA purchasing improvement, including cost analysis
* Provide expertise in leadership to minimise costs and enhance material quality
* Oversee multiple purchasing activities such as new product launches
* Meet purchasing objectives and take part in internal planning for assigned material groups
* Drive key initiatives ...
A multinational electronics manufacturing company is looking for a Global Demand Planner. The successful applicant will be responsible for working with internal teams to create accurate and comprehensive demand forecasts.
* Analyse previous sales trends
* Investigate demand drivers
* Compile forecast data
* Organise cross-functional research operations
* Keep track of key management issues
* Maintain master data accuracy
* Bachelor's degree or above (economics, finance, business, or supply chain man ...