Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
With the opening of our E-commerce in JP, we are looking for an innovative e-Commerce Manager willing to optimize our e-commerce business in JP. Based in Tokyo, you will be the person responsible for the development and growth of our online sales business and increasing brand awareness in the digital channel.
Lead the HR function of a popular sports apparel company in the position of HRBP. Located in Tokyo, you will oversee the development of the HR department, pursuing department improvements while also supporting the training and review of company staff.
* Form close positive relationships with internal customers to ensure the proper direction for HR development
* Oversee personnel planning, including adjustments to salary
* Lead and take ownership in HR initiatives
* Update policies and procedures to keep HR services effectiv ...
An international fashion company is searching for a seasoned individual for the position of Logistics Manager. Based in Tokyo, you will manage and improve logistics operations, maintaining 3rd party and overseas communications to ensure efficiency and smoothness.
* Manage 3PL warehouse and maintain 3PL partner relationships
* Work with IT to improve logistics efficiency
* Oversee procurement in coordination with overseas parties
* Improve customer service order entry and modification, as well as general communication
* En ...
A popular name in fashion retail is searching for a Lease Manager for a Tokyo location. This role will be responsible for regional expansion, mapping, building, and extending store locations to optimize regional presence.
* Develop strategies for regional growth
* Oversee the existing portfolio, ensuring a competitive level within the region
* Optimize deals and recommend the full business case
* Relate P&L and added value to own work and the whole organization
* Coordinate across departments to handle upcoming projects i ...
Manage all accounting activities and a small team of accountants. The role is also responsible for the tax and audit activities and will be working directly with the APAC head of accounting.
* Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Closing cooperating with APAC
* Secondary ledger closing with Accountant in Japan team
* Supervise Fixed Asset accounting in JGAAP basis and Fixed asset tax filing
* Consumption tax reconciliation and filing cooperating with global tax team and local tax consultants
* Corporate tax filing cooperating with global ...
Overseas headquartered premium range fashion brand is searching for a Senior Retail Manager
* Responsible for all retail and outlet stores comprising of over 100 stores nationally
* Managing 13 direct reports
* Manage and monitor daily sales operations
* In charge of all negotiation with department stores and other fashion buildings as well as the outlet developers
* Plan and implement training for store managers and improving customer engagement through education
* Develop the strategy for retail and outlet business as well ...
A famous international clothing company is looking for an individual with extensive merchandising experience for a Senior Merchandising Manager position. In this role you will help the company achieve business targets through effective merchandising plans.
* Plan seasonal assortments to achieve business targets
* Engage in go-to-market planning and alignment with the merchandising distribution team
* Track in-season product performance
* Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure a seamless communication of integration towards ...
European luxury fashion brand is looking for Digital Marketing assistant manager. Salary up to 6M
Your new company
Our client is one of the most well known European luxury fashion brand.
Your new role
You will be in charge of leading digital media planning and buying activities of this brand. Your goal is to maintain and raise brand awareness online, and attract potential customers. In together with supportive marketing team, you will expanding this brand's marketing in Japan and contribute in adding value of this brand.
A luxury goods and fashion retailer is looking for a VMD Coordinator for a Tokyo location. In this role, you will develop, present, and implement counter designs to promote company brands.
* Monitor and control budget in collaboration with management staff
* Plan and create department store displays
* Distribute VMD instructions to counters
* Assist management with VMD material arrangement and delivery
* Bachelor's degree or technical school graduate in artistic field
* 2+ years' visual merchandising ...
A global apparel distributor and manufacturer is searching for a skilled FP&A Analyst for its Tokyo office. In this role, you will collaborate with other departments both in Japan and overseas to support the growth of the business through financial analysis.
* Gather financial information and prepare reports for management
* Review financial forecasts and results and support the decision making process
* Help maximize growth and achieve performance targets by developing monthly forecasts and budgets through collaboration with ...
A multinational designer of sporting apparel is looking for an experienced IT Manager. In this role you will manage information technology projects and tasks while also serving as a liaison between the company's Japan office, global HQ, vendors, and consultants.
* Lead the implementation of any projects relating to ERP/BI application upgrades or roll outs
* Map all required business processes in the new environment and study the gap between current and prospective business process required by the new ERP/ business solution
A leading luxury fashion brand is looking to hire an experienced recruiting professional for the role of Assistant Talent Acquisition Manager. The successful candidate will work with HRBPs to develop effective recruiting strategies to attract and secure the best talent to the company.
* Provide leadership for all recruiting activities for both retail and corporate roles
* Develop effective recruiting plans within a target budget
* Manage hiring for a wide range of roles
* Promote employer branding and direct hiring
* Coll ...