State-of-the-art semiconductor memory process construction, improvement work, production technology, etc.
- The team that can play an active role is decided according to experience and hope.
- You are expected that you gain experience and growth in the upstream of semiconductor manufacturing with discretionary power.
- In order to build and improve the wafer process of semiconductor memory manufacturing, we exchange opinions with other process engineers, R&D teams and overseas engineers to create the best process.
As an office manager, you are self-motivated and able to support the Japan office in a stand-alone position. You will play a critical role in managing day-to-day office requirements, as well as supporting senior management and communicate with multinational leaders.
Your job responsibilities will for example include:
• Manage all office administrative activities such as procurement of office supplies, vendor management, leases
• Supporting general manager with travel arrangements, scheduling, meeting coordination (local and international)
The world's largest commercial real estate investment firm is looking for an Editor to join their Marketing Communications team.
As a Fortune 500 company, it derives strength from its diversity, creativity, work-life balance, and flexible working environment.
• Develop & create content for their quarterly business magazine
• Sell & produce advertisements for the magazine
• Oversee the overall production-- the layout, content, advertising, graphics, etc.
• Produce visuals, sales tools etc
• Planning/executing pro ...
Branch IT Desktop Systems Specialist at the Tokyo office.
The role of the Branch IT Desktop Systems Specialist is to provide technical support to all employees in Japan.
He/she will be responsible for supporting and troubleshooting desktop systems, servers, and network devices.
This position will work under the direction and supervision of the Japan IT Team Lead but will report directly to the APAC IT Manager based in Shanghai.
Core Job Responsibilities
• Provide technical support to employees for all IT systems and services
• Handle supp ...
• Make use of internal data to support the business and stakeholders by providing critical business insights
• Use your communication skills to identify and define any analytical problem to each Japan business
• Translate business problems into analytical questions to facilitate effective solution development
• Models and Strategies will be provided to each Japan business unit for analytical services
• Analytical database design and development (DataMart)
• Contribution of well-defined strategies to p ...
- Contract document draft review / negotiation / conclusion work
- Legal operation support
- Reporting to overseas affiliates, communication with overseas business partners
- Overseas work release coordination of artists
- Other legal services in general ...
- Development of scalable web applications to be deployed into multiple regions
- Architecture design and development of robust and secure backend applications for high traffic volume
- API interface design
- Configuration and tuning of databases
- Development of batch jobs to integrate different systems/services
- Optimization of development and operation processes (by clarifying business requirement and adopting new technologies, with a focus on cost reduction)
- Opportunities to design/develop large-scale web appl ...
leading video-on-demand service in Japan, offering more than 170000 movies, TV series and live streamings for subscription, rental and purchase all over the country.
Due to business expansion purposes, we are currently in the search of a iOS Engineer who can be able to contribute to our new sports (NBA, Pro Baseball League, etc) live streaming service apps development.
1. Manage, develop and operate frontend and backend system related to video on demand service
2. NBA-dedicated live/VOD app development.
• 3+ years previous experience supporting sales department in a high pace software sale environment.
• Organizational skills to make procedural decisions and ensure that deadlines are met.
• Understanding and familiarity of Middle and Back office processing
• Analytical skills to analyze data, complete research, diagnose and solve technical problems.
• Ability to understand business processes and business problems
• Ability to understand data relationships and how data can be used to solve business problems
Title: [外資系] HR Generalist||人事ジェネラリスト
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION -
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
職務内容 - The Position:
This is an HR Generalist||人事ジェネラリストposition.
The business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan branch’s HR in ...