|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterEmerge 360 Japan K.K./Emerge 360 Japan 株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Property/Real Estate - Asset Valuation/Acquisition
Executive - Manager (Sales/Marketing)
Hospitality Business Specialists - Other
|Industry||Real Estate/Property Management/Facility Management|
The Development Director is primarily responsible for all company real estate matters pertaining to the area or region of coverage assigned. This will include all issues related to leasing, renewals and expansions; however, with a primary focus on new location development. The Development Director will also be responsible for generating and maintaining working relationships with property owners, developers, investors and the Commercial Real Estate brokers within the designated area or region.
This role has the responsibility to identify, analyze, participate in the negotiations and sign up agreements under which to open new centres in accordance with the company’s strategic and financial growth objectives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for meeting the company’s growth targets in a specified region / cities, ensuring favourable business terms of the company.
- Site selection and evaluation of possible development locations within the Region
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of growth opportunities, both organic growth and acquisitions
- Identify landlord or developer opportunities and pitch the company proposition
- Lead & manage the lease negotiation process including commercial & legal aspects
- Develop a business case and supporting financial modeling (P&L and Cash Flow) to support each new opportunity.
Behind any great company is a team of great people who work together to create success. Helping companies put together and develop winning teams is what Emerge does. As an Asian company we place particular emphasis on integrity and developing lasting relationships, with our clients, with our candidates and with our staff.
Our team brings a unique mix of client and industry experience. These include: financial services, IT, staffing services, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, telecommunications, accounting, healthcare, military and hospitality.
- More than 5 years direct commercial real estate experience
- Fluent level in Japanese and business level in English
- Experience in identifying, evaluating and negotiating commercial real estate proposals
- B2B Business Development experience with strong commercial and financial acumen
- Extensive South East Asia experience
- Proven experience in managing a multi-level pipeline of activity
- Established network of relevant contacts
- Lease negotiation experience required
- Experience presenting to large (20+ people) groups of prospects
- Highly developed networking skills and experience
- Highly competent objection handler
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field
- Able to work with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 15000K - JPY 18000K|
Base + Bonus
* Considering experience and skills
Full social insurance
Transportation expenses etc.
※No smoking office
|Holidays||2 days a week (Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)|