|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterGlobal Career Agent Inc.
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Software Architecture
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Programmer
Electronics (Appliance/Semiconductor) - Control - Programmer
|Industry||Electronics, Components, and Semiconductor Manufacturing|
|Job Description||This software engineering position is to support for BSP and OS(Android/AGL) for automotive products as part of the customer engineering team in Japan. Person in this position will be responsible for supporting customers to commercialize their products with Linux or Android BSPs of Snapdragon APQ/MSM. The work scope includes but not limit to customer Q&A, analyzing troubleshooting of problem and collaborating with development team, on-site support, proposing design, providing trainings.|
|Company Info||The world's largest fabless semiconductor producer and the largest provider of wireless chipset and software technology. Top class innovator with yearly R&D spend over USD$5B.|
- Proficient in coding with C/C++, and experience in assembly
- 3+ years experience in embedded system development.
- Experiences in software design and implementation
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting ability with sufficient tools
- Deep knowledge of Linux/Android OS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to collaborate and drive teams.
- Business level of Japanese and English
- Ability to build good relationship with customer.
- Experience of software development on AGL/QNX preferred
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|