Creative (Media Related) - Editor/Writer/Copywriter
|Industry||IT - Other|
The overseas business started in July 2017, but has entered the second phase and has started to grow significantly!
We are looking for new writers to further expand our rapidly growing Brazilian business!
In this position, you will be writing Portuguese articles mainly in the Brazilian business.
It is a job of doing research and writing repeatedly to provide useful information for local people.
● Writing Portuguese articles for Brazil
● Edit Portuguese articles for Brazil
There are native Portuguese members in the company, so you can work while consulting and researching.
Inexperienced is OK! If you like writing and are confident in writing easy-to-read sentences, you can challenge!
You can also aim for a higher position depending on your ability and hard work.
Eventually, those who have high aspirations and horsepower who want to direct the media are also welcome!
①Document selection → ②Trial writing → ③Interview → ④Trial visit and final interview → ⑤Offer interview (conducted as needed, online)
Toward one goal, "creating services that enrich users' lives," we all work while sharing the same values.
There aren't many people with the glaring feeling that is common in startups, and it is a workplace where many cultural people gather.
We value the sense of solidarity and solidarity, so I think the unity of the organization is very high.
In addition, since the service is being promoted overseas, about 1/4 of the members are foreign nationals, and the workplace is diverse and international with members from various backgrounds.
The current number of employees is around 100 in Japan and overseas, and the service is growing at a high growth rate.
Enrich users' lives
● Work on stoic
● Flex time
A flextime system is adopted, and you can work flexibly as a core time from 11:00 to 17:00.
● Book purchase and seminar fee support system
Input is important for producing high quality output. The company pays for the purchase price of the books related to the work and the participation fee for the seminar.
● Green office
There are many houseplants in the office, so you can work in a clean space.
● Drinks available
All-you-can-drink drinks such as water, tea, coffee, and red bull!
● Peer bonus
This is a system in which employees praise each other's value-based activities and send out rewards. Employees evaluate each other for their overlooked activities that do not appear in the numbers.
● We actively conduct optional participation lunch events.
(1) Shuffle lunch: A system in which members selected at random go out for lunch to deepen exchanges.
② Output lunch: Lightning talk will be held at lunchtime with free contents.
(3) DEL (English Lunch as much as possible): To learn English, we have lunch while playing games and chatting with English. There are members from Japan and abroad, so you have the opportunity to teach English to Japanese staff!
● Child care support system
You will be paid 10 days a year until you graduate from nursery school. (Limited to child nursing, accompanying vaccinations, attending nursery school events, etc.)
【Measures against passive smoking】
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area
|Working Hours||10: 00 ~ 19: 00|
● Portuguese can be used at the native language level
● Native level knowledge of Brazilian culture and lifestyle
● I am good at reading and writing sentences
● Writing experience
● Those who have knowledge of Internet business in general
● People who can sympathize with value
● High horsepower and a positive attitude
● Person who can act with attitude to learn by himself
● People who are good at small things
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Portuguese (Brazilian) Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 3000K - JPY 3500K|
Complete social insurance
Transportation expenses (up to 30,000 yen)
|Contract employees (regarded as full-time employees, based on experience and abilities)|
5 minute walk from Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line Tsukiji Station
10 minutes on foot from Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line Shintomicho Station