IT (Other) - Other
IT (Other) - In-house System Operator
IT (Other) - IT Help Desk
Ahead Group is currently looking for a Cyber security analyst to join a World Leading HR Company. The role is to help to protect an organisation by employing a range of technologies and processes to prevent, detect and manage cyber threats. This can include protection of computers, data, networks and programmes.
Broadly, the incumbent will work to protect the security of the organization.
Job titles vary and may include information security analyst, security analyst, information security consultant, security operations centre (SOC) analyst and cyber intelligence analyst.
As a cyber security analyst, the candidate will need to:
· keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments
· research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them
· plan for disaster recovery in the event of any security breaches
· monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorised or illegal activity
· test and evaluate security products
· design new security systems or upgrade existing ones
· use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
· engage in 'ethical hacking', for example, simulating security breaches
· identify potential weaknesses and implement measures, such as firewalls and encryption
· investigate security alerts and provide incident response
· Generate tickes in the Incident Management system (Service now)
· monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorised system users
· liaise with stakeholders in relation to cyber security issues and provide future recommendations
· generate reports for both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders
· maintain an information security risk register and assist with internal and external audits relating to information security
· monitor and respond to 'phishing' emails and 'pharming' activity
· assist with the creation, maintenance and delivery of cyber security awareness training for colleagues
· give advice and guidance to staff on issues such as spam and unwanted or malicious emails.
|Company Info||[Measures against passive smoking] No smoking indoors allowed|
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 5000K - JPY 5500K|
|Hiring Contract Position|