|This posting is managed by:||j Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Education/Training/Language Specialist - Teacher/Instructor
Education/Training/Language Specialist - School Management
Other Job Type - New Graduate & Entry Level
Asia Japan Shizuoka
Asia Japan Niigata
- A new type of day care and after-school program stimulating curiosity and interests of students using English.
- Most students are children ages 3-12.
- Instructors help children reach English-language goals through games, songs, and other activities. These classes also give instructors the best opportunity to express their creativity.
- Give children interesting and fun experiences.
- Make programs and lesson plans and lead classes.
- Support school management
- Assist children in their personal development
One of the biggest companies in the education sector in Japan.
With 16 consecutive years of double-digit growth, and now over 1300 schools throughout Japan and in neighboring countries.
Our approach is not simply about studying English, rather , we follow our philosophy of "Play in English, Learn in English".
We offer a variety of after-school and day care programs that include arts and crafts, music and dance, outdoor activities and occasional field trips, hands on math and story time, all in English.
The success of our program sees continued growth in our student base and the expansion of our schools.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
- Instructors work 9 hours a day, including a 1 hour break.
- Instructors generally work 5-day weeks.
- Shift-work system 9:30-18:30 and 11:30-20:30
- Must have a university degree
- Must be a native speaker of the English language
- Must be ready to work as part of a team
- Must be willing to commit for at least one year
- Loves to work with children
- Has the passion and enthusiasm to teach children
- Has great creativity in making unique programs and lesson plans
- Is willing to work as a part of a team
※desirable but not mandatory
- Has experience working at a pre-school, after-school or English conversation school.
◆Working in Japan◆
Living and working in Japan can be a rewarding experience, but it's not for everyone. Applicants must be ready for the challenge of living abroad and adapting to a new culture. If you're ready to take on this challenge and you have the necessary qualifications, we want to hear from you.
|English Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 3000K - JPY 3500K|
We offer a competitive employment package with career advancement opportunities.
Base salary of ￥250,000 monthly.
Structured pay-rise system and career advancement opportunities based on experience, ability and performance.
※All new instructors will have a 3-month probationary period.
Opportunities for promotion
The instructor will be paid a renewal bonus of 100,000 yen upon completion of one-year contract and contract renewal.
Work related commuting costs are covered
Health insurance included
Visa sponsorship available (Applicants must meet Immigration requirements and have a university degree)
Thorough initial training is given to all new instructors.
|Holidays||Instructors receive ten paid vacation days a year after having worked six months. Instructors also have national holidays off.|
|Minimum one-year contract which can be renewed based on job performance.|
Aichi Nagoya, Miyoshi